CIPP project awarded to SAK Construction
- SAK Construction Awarded Downtown Wastewater Tunnel. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Feb2010, p10
The article reports on the 31.9 million dollar contract awarded by the City of Austin, Texas to construction company SAK Construction LLC for the construction of the 3.5-mile Downtown Wastewater Tunnel project.
- SAK Construction Relocates. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Feb2012, p12
The article reports that SAK Construction LLC has relocated its national headquarter in O'Fallon, Missouri.
- Downtown Austin waste water project bid awarded to SAK Construction. // Mining Engineering;Mar2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, Special section p5
The article reports that a relief tunnel will be built by SAK Construction as part of a waste water tunnel project in Austin, Texas.
- BUSINESS Briefs. // St. Charles Journal;2/8/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, pA8
This section offers business news briefs from Missouri, including the Wentzville chick-fil-A First 100 Camp Out, the Business Spotllight Award granted to SAK Construction by the Economic Development Roundtable of Saint Charles County, and applications for the New Melle Chamber of Commerce...
- BUSINESS Briefs. // St. Charles Journal;9/7/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 71, pA10
The article reports on the relocation of SAK Construction LLC, a privately held pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractor, into a newly renovated facilities at 864 Hoff Road in O'Fallon, Missouri.
- Russia still viable market for underground construction/rehab. Rushing, Jeff // Underground Construction;Feb99, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p80
Comments on the viability of underground construction contracts in Russia in spite of the economic crisis faced by the country in 1998. Market areas with the most viable business opportunities; Requirements for foreign companies planning to venture into underground construction contracts.
- Considerations For Effective Manhole Rehabilitation. Back, Tim // Underground Construction;Nov2000, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p58
Outlines some of the major requirements in the specifications for manhole rehabilitation contracts in the United States. Substrate preparation; Material application; Frost-line protection; Procedures in testing and inspection; Requirements for a contract warranty.
- NASHVILLE METRO PIPES NEW TUNE. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/14/99, Vol. 242 Issue 23, p16
Focuses on Hailey & Co. Incorporated's contract for tunnel and diversion structure construction and modifications to the existing river outfall regulator in Nashville, Tennessee. Value of the contract; Duration of the tunneling work; Tentative schedule for the completion of Nashville's overall...
- Lametti & Sons awarded rehab contract, completes renewal project. // Underground Construction;Jan2003, Vol. 58 Issue 1, pR3
Reports that Lametti and Sons will renew a water pipe project contract under the Saint Paul, Minnesota Department of Public Works. Worth of the contract; Implication of the contract on Lametti's business.