- Volvo Rents Acquires Three-Location Rental Solutions in California. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;5/18/2012, p11
The article reports that Volvo Rents has acquired Rental Solutions, a three-location construction rental company in California. The acquisition was the 24th purchase by Volvo Rents since the beginning of 2012, resulting to 120 rental centers in North America, with 12 in California. The article...
- ONE-STOPSHOPS. Illia, Tony // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/9/2012, Vol. 268 Issue 10, p20
The article looks at the trend of construction contractors renting, rather than buying equipment in hopes of reducing company debt, avoiding licensing fees, and lowering insurance risks. Particular focus is given to the equipment rental firm United Rentals Inc., including the company's increased...
- Hitting the road for the holidays. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;12/20/2012, p3
The article reports that 93.3 million Americans expected to hit the road during the 2012 holiday season according to the AAA and economic forecasting and research by IHS Global Insight.
- IHS Global Insight. // International Construction;Nov2013, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p20
The article offers information on the services offered by forecasting company, IHS Global Insight, which has over 3,800 clients in finance, industry, and government with revenues in excess of $80 million.
- Volvo Rents Opens Fourth Pennsylvania Branch in Williamsport. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/21/2012, p2
The article reports on the decision of Volvo Rents to open a new rental center in Montoursville, Pennsylvania, which is its fourth branch in the state.
- Uber for Equipment Rental Goes Nationwide, Gets Funded. Abaffy, Luke // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/2/2015, Vol. 274 Issue 6, p27
The article reports on the five million U.S. dollars in funding secured by on-demand equipment-rental mobile app Getable, which provides its users to ability to track construction equipment just in one place.
- Pakistan: IHS Global Insight Changes Outlook for Pakistan's Medium, Short-Term Sovereign Risk from Negative to Stable. // Pakistan Country Monitor;May2010, p2
The article presents the outlook of IHS Global Insight Inc. for the medium and short-term economic performance of Pakistan.
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Information Services;2004 1st Quarter, p157
No abstract available.
- OTHER PROFESSIONALSERVICES. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Services - Others;2004 2nd Quarter, p179
The article presents some statistical updates related to the professional service industry of the U.S. Quarterly statistics are presented for the period 2003-2005 by economic and financial forecasting company Global Insight Inc. The revenue for the first quarter of 2003 is 60.4 billion dollars....