Logistics: Is Key During Pre-Design For Linear Pipeline
- Keystone Pipeline: Project Moving Toward Completion. // Underground Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p18
The article focuses on the near completion of the construction on TransCanada Corp.'s 5.2 billion Canadian dollars worth of crude oil pipeline in Keystone, Colorado. It notes that the pipeline reaches from Alberta oil fields to U.S. Midwest markets including Wood River and Patoka, Illinois and...
- INTERNATIONAL: Pipeline Construction Report. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p26
The article focuses on the mid-year international pipeline construction report which shows higher planned pipeline miles than actual pipeline construction mileage. The report says that the international sector accounts for 81,752 pipeline miles under construction and planned. However, it...
- Interior Department Starts Environmental Studies Of Gas Areas. Barlas, Stephen // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2007, Vol. 234 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Interior conducted an environmental study in the eastern Gulf of Mexico. The assessments of 580,000 acres of the mentioned area was implemented to determine the kind of underground pipeline network for oil and gas leasing. The federal...
- Utility contractor beats hard rock, short deadline. // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p27
Reports on the contract of Mid-West Environmental Systems Inc. to install 8,500 feet of six-inch water main to serve a small town in Missouri. Equipment used for the construction; Concerns of the water district.
- BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE. Renter, Peter // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2015, p26
The article reports that Hamilton in Ontario is preparing for growth with a trunk line that will run 5 miles in length and as deep as 300 feet underground.
- Canada's Harper plays Iran card in Keystone push. Geman, Ben // Hill;1/18/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the belief of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper that the U.S. federal government should approve the proposed construction of the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline because of the threatened Iranian blockage of a major oil shipping lane in 2012.
- Russia Says Siberian Pipeline Work Will Begin In December. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p10
Reports that the construction of the first stage of a crude oil pipeline in Siberia, Russia to supply Asian markets will start in December 2005.
- Nation needs natural gas to heat homes. Seals, Opal Owens // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/7/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 19, p6A
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the proposed Keystone XL Pipeline project, an oil pipeline system that would connect Canadian crude oil with the U.S. refining markets.
- Planned oil pipeline vital to economy of Kazakhstan. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug96, Vol. 223 Issue 8, p29
Reports on the West Kazakhstan-Kumkol oil pipeline project in Kazakhstan. Pipeline project's importance for the country's economy; Details of the pipeline project; Phases of the project's construction.