Thompson Pump fights Gulf oil spill
- Thompson Pump emergency response team fought Gulf oil spill. // Government Product News;Oct2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p29
The article reports on the support of Thompson Pump Co.'s Emergency Response Team (ERT) on the Gulf of Mexico oil spill cleanup.
- Thompson Pump Emergency Response Team Fights Gulf Oil Spill. // Rental Equipment Register;Sep2010, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p19
The article reports on the mobilization of Thompson Pump's Emergency Response Team (ERT) in relation to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- When Beauty is Humility. Hariman, Robert // BAGnewsNotes;4/26/2010, p3
Several photographs are presented which feature Deepwater Horizon oil rig burning fifty miles offshore from Louisiana and volcanic activity in Iceland.
- Gulf Update: Oil Paintings. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;6/20/2010, p1
A photograph of a painting depicting the environmental disaster caused by the oil spills in the Gulf of Mexico is presented.
- Our New Stage of Vulnerability. Schorr, Daniel // New Leader;May-Aug2010, Vol. 93 Issue 3/4, p4
The article comments on the British Petroleum (BP) oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010, and the vulnerability of the U.S. rooted in its desperate search for oil.
- BLOWOUT! Kowalski, Katbiann M. // Odyssey;Jan2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill of 2010, in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nasty Business. MICHAEL, ERIC // Sport Diver;Oct2010, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p8
The article discusses a report on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, published within the issue.
- Sea Life in Danger. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;9/3/2010, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p4
A quiz related to species that live where the oil spilled in the Gulf of Mexico is presented.
- The Worst Environmental Disaster in United States History. Schulman, Mike; Engelke, Mike; Dazzo, Chris // Social Science Docket;Summer/Fall2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p47
The article presents a lesson plan for primary education which teaches the impact of Deepwater Horizon oil spill, the BP oil disaster, in the Gulf of Mexico on April 10, 2010.