Fort Worth sewers get overhaul
- ENR market trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/23/95, Vol. 234 Issue 3, p38
Presents market trends in the engineering sector compiled by `Engineering News-Record' magazine in January 23, 1995. Cost indexes; Contract awards; New public construction capital; Contract awards by state; Industrial contract awards.
- ENR market trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/4/95, Vol. 235 Issue 10, p60
Presents information on market trends related to engineering contracts in the United States. Values of construction contract awards for the week ending August 14, 1995; Wage rates; Cost indexes; Educational and medical buildings contracts.
- ENR market trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/18/94, Vol. 233 Issue 3, p52
Reports on engineering contracts in the United States awarded as of July 18, 1994. Cost indexes; Contract awards by state; Highways and bridges; Nuew public construction capital.
- Selected contracts, 1996-Jan '97. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/21/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p21
Lists key engineering contracts won by United States companies in the Middle East and North Africa, from 1997 to January 1997.
- Contract engineering offers alternate employment path. Tax, Richard F. // Electronic Design;05/12/97, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p157
Discusses the contract engineering (CE), a three-party agreement between the contract engineer, a contract house and the client company. Reasons on why some engineers are forced into CE; Two labor rates involved in the CE; Explanation on how an engineer can start the experience of CE. INSETS:...
- Contracts. // Professional Engineering;09/02/98, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p6
Presents brief information on various engineering contracts which were awarded to companies across Great Britain. Information on Rolls-Royce winning an order valued at 70 million pounds from British Aerospace; Purpose of the order; Details on the 1.9 million refurbishment project awarded by...
- Engineering deal walks a fine line. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/15/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 28, p7
The article discusses issues related to the general engineering services-plus (GES-plus) contract of Saudi Arabia, which is considered as a forward-thinking programme that ensures knowledge transfer to local engineers.
- First major packages at $18bn Aramco Dow project awarded. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/22/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 29, p15
The article reports that Saudi Aramco and the Dow Chemical Co. are set to award two major engineering contracts at their petrochemicals joint venture in Jubail, Saudi Arabia, to Fluor Corp. and Daelim Industrial Co.
- Cashing in... // Engineer (00137758);9/5/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7683, p25
Presents a letter to the editor regarding money concerns in engineering contracts.