Debt Arranged for Del Monte Buyout
- Banks Take Park-Ohio HY Deal on the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the roadshow being held by Barclays, JPMorgan and KeyBanc for a 250 million junk bond offering from Park-Ohio Industries.
- JPM, Barclays Shop $415M CF for Protection One. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the 415 million dollars credit facility being managed by JPMorgan and Barclays for Protection One's buyout by GTCR.
- U-Haul Loan Boosts Credit in JP Morgan, Barclays CMBS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;10/8/2015, p1
Another portion of a loan backed by U-Haul storage facilities is being securitized, this time in the JP Morgan and Barclays sponsored JPMBB 2015-C32. Because of its high credit opinion, it packs a big punch.Ã¼
- Barclays, JPM Talk Price on MedAssets TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p27
This article deals with the price talk established by Barclays and JPMorgan Chase on a 600 million U.S. dollar term loan B for MedAssets.
- JP Morgan and Barclays lead market share for European fixed income. McDowell, Hayley // Ai Trade News;12/14/2016, p1
The article focuses on a survey on fixed income market participants by Greenwich Associates Share Leaders, which reveals financial service firm JP Morgan and Barclays lead market share for European fixed income, while Citi Group placed at third.
- Banks Upsize Alliance Data TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/25/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the decision of Barclays and JPMorgan to expand their 125 million U.S. dollars term loan deal for Alliance Data. The companies intend to increase the loan to 134 million U.S. dollars due to investor demand. Proceeds of the loan will be used to refinance Alliance's existing...
- Big Banks Besmirch their Brethren. // Pratt's Letter;7/9/2012, p1
The article reports on the condition of banking industry in the U.S. It notes that the JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s insignificant loss to 8 or 9 billion dollars and various overdraft settlements have potentially increased due to a banner week for bank-bashing due to Barclays' LIBOR party. It mentions...
- Banks Set Price Talk on DaVita's $3B Loan Package. // Leveraged Finance News;8/13/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p2
The article presents information on a price talk on a three million dollars loan package by a bank consortium led by J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. backing Denver, Colorado-based DaVita Inc. acquisition of HealthCare Partners. It informs that several banks including Bank of America Merrill Lynch,...
- 2Q12 LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;7/1/2012, p26
Several tables are presented including the residential MBS managers for agencies and non-agency, residential MBS managers for agencies only, and residential MBS managers for non-agencies only from January 1, 2011 to June 30, 2011, including Barclays PLC, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., and HSBC...