Credit Suisse Preps $1.2B in Buyout Loans
- Credit Suisse Ends Fees for Loan Trades. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;2/22/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 36, p19
Reports on Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.'s elimination of assignment fees on syndicated loan trades. Payment of fees to agent banks to compensate them for paperwork involved when a loan is solved from one investor to another; Promotion of greater liquidity in the United States syndicated...
- CSFB Drops Fees. Gregorio, Cesaltine // Bank Loan Report;02/26/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p3
Announces that Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) will eliminate assignment fees on all secondary market trades of syndicated loans. Distinction from other banks; Discussions on the charges of banks; Effect of the move of CSFB to the industry.
- PSEG Reduces Facility. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;7/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p2
Reports on Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.'s plans to close syndication of its project finance facility arranged by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Terms of the deal; Use of proceeds from the deal.
- CSFB Opens Undrawn Revolvers to Institutional Investors. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the success of Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown and Credit Suisse First Boston in syndicating a letter of credit facility to institutions as of January 2002. Significance of the deals; Profits of opening priced undrawn loans; Difference between the Washington Group deal and the Premcor deal.
- CSFB Rolls Out Mueller Group's Fat Dividend Deal. M., J. // Bank Loan Report;3/29/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p2
Reports on the launching of dividend deals for Mueller Group, TransDigm, Meridian Automotive Systems Inc. and Hercules by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. in the U.S. Loan pricing; Syndication of refinancing deal; Assessment of the credit facility.
- Nextel Pulls the Plug On Loan. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;3/26/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Faced with demands on yield it was unwilling to meet, Nextel Partners Inc. decided not to pursue its $600 million loan refinancing last week, clearing at least one issuer out of the crowded telecommunications space. Going into syndication, the feeling at Nextel was that by giving its existing...
- NiSource Selling $2.5 Billion Loan. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p2
Reports that lead arrangers Barclays Capital and Credit Suisse First Boston have launched syndication of NiSource's loan. Amount of the loan; Pricing of the loan; Uses of the loan's proceeds for NiSource.
- US Leveraged Syndicated Loans -- (Includes Bermuda, Cayman Islands, US). // Bank Loan Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p4
Lists the top performing U.S. leveraged syndicated loans managers as of October 6, 2003. Banc of America Securities LLC; JP Morgan; Credit Suisse First Boston; FleetBoston Financial Corp.; Wachovia Corp.; Deutsche Bank AG.
- Syndicated Loan Managers' Unusual Sweetener: Warrants. Stock, Helen // American Banker;9/26/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 185, p4
Focuses on the decision of Credit Suisse First Boston and Salomon Smith Barney to offer stock warrants to attract investors to Exide Corp.'s syndicated loan. Failure of Exide's bank debt issue; Raising the yield spread by half a point.