Banks Market $1B Syniverse Buyout Loan
- Barclays Sweetens Terms on Syniverse TL. // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p13
The article reports that Barclays Capital improved the terms of its term loan offer for Syniverse Technologies.
- JPMorgan Talks Price on CommScope TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that JPMorgan has priced a 1 billion U.S. dollar term loan in January 2011 to finance the Carlyle Group's acquisition of CommScope.
- JPMorgan Kicks Off $1B CommScope TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p23
The article reports that JPMorgan will start arranging a 1 billion U.S. dollar term loan on January 12, 2011 to support Carlyle Group's acquisition of CommScope.
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;4/16/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p2
The article offers news briefs related to corporate loans. Barclays PLC has made a price talk with Syniverse Technologies Inc. to seek refinancing of its debt. RBC Capital Markets Corp. is continuing a 220-million dollar unsecured bridge facility to render financial support on the acquisition of...
- U.S., China are key markets for Carlyle, Rubenstein says. DIAMOND, RANDY // Pensions & Investments;4/15/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p8
The article discusses commentary from David Rubenstein of private-equity firm The Carlyle Group in which he expressed his belief that the U.S. will be the leading venue for investments made by Carlyle, and that the most important emerging market is China.
- Carlyle out of Esanda running. Thompson, Sarah; Macdonald, Anthony; Mitchell, Jake // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/1/2015, p36
The article reports that private equity firm Carlyle Group LP has dropped out of the auction for the ANZ Bank's Esanda Dealer Finance.
- CommScope agrees to be sold. // Wire Journal International;Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the announcement made by CommScope Inc. regarding the agreed deal value with the Carlyle Group LLC, amounting to 3.9 billion U.S. dollars.
- Carlyle Forms China Fund For Larger Deals. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/15/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the launch of Carlyle Group LLC's private-equity fund in Beijing, China.
- Carlyle Group Launches Par and Stressed Fund. // High Yield Report;10/20/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p2
Reports on the bond funds issued by Carlyle Group.