ILFC Drive-By Brings 2010 Debt to $8.2B
- ILFC Prices $650M in Upsized Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p28
The article reports on the junk bonds issued by International Lease Finance Corp. via an upsized drive-by offering in December 2011.
- ILFC Plans $1B Junk Bond Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p6
The article discusses plans by International Lease Finance Corp. to issue senior unsecured notes due 2015 worth at least 1 billion U.S. dollars via a benchmark high yield offering.
- ILFC Upsizes HY Deal, Offers $500M More. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p15
The article reports that International Lease Finance Corp. has added 1.9 billion U.S. dollars to its junk bond offering, increasing the size of three tranches and adding a fourth worth 500 million U.S. dollars.
- ILFC Plans $1B Junk Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p26
The article reports on the plan by International Lease Finance Corp. (ILFC) to issue a junk bond offering worth one billion U.S. dollars.
- Going Against Grain, Deutsche Hires in Europe. // High Yield Report;10/26/98, Vol. 9 Issue 41, p1
Reports on Deutsche Bank's hiring of 12 high-yield bonds professionals in Europe. Plan to underwrite high-yield offerings across the continent; Other investment banks that have announced cutbacks and layoffs in the European high yield area.
- Griffon Selling $500M in HY to Take Out TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the plans of Griffon Corp. to sell 500 million dollars in junk bonds to refinance existing term loan and revolving debt with lead underwriter Deutsche Bank expected to conduct a roadshow for the deal.
- ILFC Issues Upsized $2.25B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p27
The article reports that the aircraft leasing company, International Lease Finance Corp. (ILFC) has issued an upsized junk bond deal valued at 2.25 billion U.S. dollars and increased its tender offer, with plans to use the proceeds to buy existing notes and for general corporate purposes.
- ILFC Drives By HY Market for $1.5B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/19/2012, p9
The article reports on the 1.5 billion U.S. dollars worth of junk bonds sold by the Los Angeles, California-based aircraft leasing company, International Lease Finance Corp. in a drive-by offering.
- ILFC in $2.5B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the plans of International Lease Finance Corp. to raise 2.5 billion U.S. dollars in a three-tranche junk bond deal to be used to repay debt borrowed from parent company AIG.