Wells Fargo Launches $230M TLB for TARGUS
- News. Cobb, Mike // Estates Gazette;5/2/2015, Issue 836, p03
The article reports the move by offices investor Welput as of early May 2015 to secure a 100 million pound term loan and a 100 million pound revolving credit facility on a floating rate from the bank Wells Fargo to refinance its debt.
- Banks Rev Up Pricing on AutoTrader TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p6
The article focuses on revisions made by Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo to the terms of a term loan B financing for AutoTrader's spinoff from Cox Enterprises
- Wells Fargo in Market with $135M TL for Lineage. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p17
This article reports on the move of Wells Fargo to begin marketing a term loan for Lineage Power in 2010.
- Wells, GE Shop $125M TL for CraftWorks. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p8
The article announces the start of marketing efforts by Wells Fargo and GE Capital for a LB0-related term loan worth 125 million U.S. dollars for CraftWorks Restaurants.
- The Pantry Completes $253M Refinancing. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p45
The article reports on the refinancing of the senior secured term loan of convenience store chain The Pantry in August 2013. The debt facility is led by Wells Fargo. A B1 rating was assigned by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service to the firm's credit facility and senior secured term loan....
- Banks Serve up Price on Denny's TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p18
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo have begun price negotiations on a 250 million U.S. dollars term loan for Denny's Corp.
- Banks Roll Dice with $700M Casino Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that Wells Fargo, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank are seeking a term loan B worth 700-million U.S.-dollar for Ameristar Casino's refinancing effort.
- Banks Shop $210M TLB for Paxton Media. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p5
The article reports that Wells Fargo and US Bank started marketing a term loan B worth 210 million dollars for Paxton Media Group.
- Wells Preps $245M TL for Multi Packaging. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p31
This article reports that Wells Fargo has been preparing for the marketing of a 245 million U.S. dollar term loan to investors for Multi Packaging Solutions, a New York-based packaging and printing company.