Banks Launch Citadel Bond/Loan Deals
- JPM, Credit Suisse Help Finance Citadel. Sheahan, Matthew // American Banker;11/30/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 183, p2
The article looks at the efforts of banks to sell $500 million in senior junk bond notes from Citadel Broadcasting. Companies involved include JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Credit Suisse.
- Banks Take Park-Ohio HY Deal on the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the roadshow being held by Barclays, JPMorgan and KeyBanc for a 250 million junk bond offering from Park-Ohio Industries.
- CDW Prices Once-Pulled HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the 725-million U.S.-dollar junk bond deal issued by CDW with lead bookrunner JPMorgan, along with Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley.
- US Marketed High Yield Bond Rankings 2011 vs 2010. // Leveraged Finance News;10/3/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p7
A table is presented which lists the comparison of the rankings of the marketed high yield bond in the U.S. in 2010 and 2011 including J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp., and Barclays Capital Inc.
- Investor Flight Stings Spec Grade Debt Markets. Bisbey, Allison; Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/25/2015, p3
The article reports on the developments in the junk bond and leveraged loan markets worldwide amidst the decline in global stocks and commodities as of late August 2015. Based on data from bank JP Morgan, the yield of high-yield bonds rose by 16 basis points to 7.69% and spreads hiked by 23...
- Delphi Bond Deal Goes on the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p7
The article reports that bookrunners JPMorgan and Citigroup have started a roadshow for the junk bond offering of Delphi Automotive.
- Distressed Debt Opportunities Drying Up. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p7
The article focuses on a reports which indicated that distressed debt investment opportunities is declining in the U.S. According to a JPMorgan report, cited in the "Financial Times," bonds trading below the 50 cents on the dollar mark have fallen from 202 billion U.S. dollars in bonds or 27.5%...
- JPM Talks Price on iStar Financial and JBS USA Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/11/2013, p16
The article reports on the price talk set by JPMorgan Securities on the 1.7 billion U.S. dollar term loan of REIT iStar Financial and on the 468 million U.S. dollar term loan B of JBS USA. REIT iStar Financial seeks to refinance its senior secured credit facility. Figures show the value of junk...
- Fund Flows Staying Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/24/2014, p3
The article reports on the increase of funds invested in high yield bonds and leveraged loan funds since February 12, 2014, according to the data from JPMorgan North America Credit Research.