TransDigm Prices $1.55B HY Deal
- HY Market Shows Resilience in Face of Crisis. // Bank Loan Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the resilience of high yield market in the face of crises in Europe in 2010. Eleven companies revealed 5,685 billion U.S. dollars in proposed high yield issues and another 2.4 billion U.S. dollars in offers were on the market. TransDigm Group Inc., which revealed its junk...
- HY's Size of the Day: $500M. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p9
The article reports on three high yield bond issuers that are expected to enter the market with 500 million U.S. dollar offerings, including TransDigm Group, Pharmaceutical Product Development/Jaguar Holdings, and CVR Refining/Coffeyville Finance.
- Three Issuers Offer $1.075B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on three high yield bond offerings in the U.S. Telecom provider Cincinnati Bell plans to sell 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2017. Another issue is TransDigm Group, an aircraft component manufacturer, which plans to price 425 million U.S. dollars in senior...
- TransDigm Digs Deep for Dividend. G. F. // Leveraged Finance News;5/26/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on commercial and military aerospace components manufacturer TransDigm Group Inc. which resorted to credit market to raise funds for a shareholders payout. It states that the company has generated $3.6 billion from junk bond and leveraged loan markets to refinance its debt...
- BOND NEWS. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;7/1/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p2
The article offers bond-related news briefs as of July 1, 2013. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International issued high yield bonds to fund its purchase of eye health company, Bausch + Lomb. Solera Holdings' subsidiary, Audatex North America, is selling senior notes due 2021 to be used for debt...
- TransDigm Plans Special Divi of Up to $850M. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p24
The article reports that TransDigm Group has announced that it is set to make a presentation to senior lenders in New York on October 8, 2012 to seek approval to pay a special dividend of between 400 million U.S. dollars and 850 million U.S. dollars by the end of 2012, among others.
- TDG takes Â£60m biscuit with Weetabix deal. // Motor Transport;12/10/2009, p6
The article reports on the 60 million pounds five-year logistics contract acquired by TDG from Weetabix Ltd. in Great Britain.
- TransDigm Group Announces $700M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/24/2013, p21
The article reports on the plan by TransDigm, a global designer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components and systems, to amend its senior secured credit facility.
- Cleveland Aircraft Parts Co. Looks to Reprice $1.55B TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p22
This article reveals the plan of aircraft parts manufacturer TransDigm Group to reprice its existing term loan.