Standard Chartered Completes Sixth START CLO
- Barnaby Nelson joins Standard Chartered. Osborne, Simon // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article announces that Barnaby Nelson has been named as Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd.'s regional head of investors and intermediaries in Northeast Asia and Greater China.
- Slaughters' Boardman leads on Standard Chartered settlement. Chadderton, Sam // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/15/2012, p7
The article reports that Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd. has been given legal advice by Slaughter and May partners Nigel Boardman and Richard Swallow in the settlement over allegations of hidden Iranian transactions. It is noted that senior chairman Rodgin Cohen and dispute resolution...
- Sha Tin District Council and Standard Chartered Bank representatives visit HKSI. // Sports Bulletin;2014, Vol. 2, p5
Photographs among the delegates of Sha Tin District Council who visited the Hong Kong Sports Institute (HKSI) on January 14, 2014 is presented along with chairman Ho Hau-cheung, Benjamin Hung of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd., and HKSI's chief executive Trisha Leahy.
- NYDFS Announces Standard Chartered Bank to Suspend Dollar Clearing For High-Risk Clients in Hong Kong. // Insurance Broadcasting;8/20/2014, p1
The article reports that Benjamin M. Lawsky, Superintendent of Financial Services, New York, has released an order regarding failure of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) to remediate anti-money laundering compliance problems with New York's Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). Topics discussed...
- StanChart CIO: from fashion and IT to banking on top of the world. Chee-sing Chan // ComputerWorld Hong Kong;Nov/Dec2014, p12
An interview with chief information officer (CIO) Ericson Chan of Standard Chartered Bank is presented. Topics discussed include his motivation for taking a course in computer science at the University of Wisconsin, the challenges encountered by the CIO in his career, and his views on the...
- Tech at the heart of StanChart drive to innovate. Chee-Sing Chan // Enterprise Innovation;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p14
An interview with Ashley Veasy, chief information officer of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd., is presented. When asked about his career choice, he informs about his computer science degree and parental advice to join banking industry. Veasy believes that technology was a good career...
- Company Profiles. // Hong Kong Commercial Banking Report;2011 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p40
The article presents profiles of several banks in Hong Kong, China. Bank of China Hong Kong Ltd. (BOCHK) is the largest branch network in the region with 470 automated teller machines (ATMs) and 300 branches. Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd. is a note issuing bank in the region that is...
- Network management: what makes a winner? Parsons, Joe // Global Custodian;Jun2015, p1
An interview with the winners of inaugural network management awards, including Miles Trueman of financial services company Credit Suisse AG, Beng Leong Koh of Standard Chartered Bank, and Jurg Unger of reinsurance company Swiss Re, is presented. Topics discussed include major strategic...
- HSBC and Standard Chartered Each Plan Execution to Custody Platforms for Stock Connect. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2014, p1
When Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect goes live on November 17, both HSBC and Standard Chartered Hong Kong will launch an execution-to-custody solution.