Three Dividend Deals Totaling $2B Make Rounds
- BUSINESS DIARY. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p24
The article highlights the latest business developments related to Michigan. Westlake, Ohio-based Hyland Software Inc. has bought Bloomfield Township, Michigan-based software company Matrix Imaging. Novelis Inc., a supplier of rolled aluminum products, has selected Bloomfield Hills,...
- Smile, Novelis Loans Rise on Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p2
The article reports that the term loans for Novelis and Smile Brands have increased on secondary trading.
- Novelis' $4B Refi Begets Bond/Loan Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p41
The article reports on the plan of Novelis to sell 2.5-billion U.S. dollar in new senior notes, and a 1.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, JPMorgan, RBS and UBS.
- Fairmount, Novelis Join Repricing Queue. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p30
The article discusses plans by Novelis and Fairmount Minerals to reprice their term loans, syndicated in the second half of 2010.
- Bway Refi TL Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the start of syndication by Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch of a term loan B worth 513 million U.S. dollars for Bway Holding.
- WRAP-UP. // Chemical Week;2/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p14
Reports on a revolving credit facility secured by Farmland Industries. Features of the loan; Term loan.
- Banks Kick Off $2.35B TLB for Intelsat Jackson. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p23
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and JPMorgan will begin in December 2010 the syndication of a 2.35 billion U.S. dollar term loan B for satellite-telecommunications operator Intelsat Jackson Holdings.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;9/17/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 180, p3
The article reports on the plan of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. to syndicate an additional one billion U.S. dollars of incremental term B loans.
- JPM Delivers $165M Allied Specialty TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p5
The article reports that the syndication process for a 165 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Allied Specialty Vehicles has been started by JPMorgan.