Murray and Vector Price HY Add-Ons
- Two Issuers Return with Add-On HY Offers. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p16
The article reports on the plan of Murray Energy and Vector Group to issue add-on bonds amounting to 115 million U.S. dollars.
- Cash-Hungry Corps Price Add-On Bonds. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;9/7/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p4
The article discusses the pricing of add-on bonds by corporate issuers in the U.S. It states that most of the issuers are pricing add-on rounds to gain benefits on the high yield primary market. It adds that some of these corporations include Vector Group Ltd. which priced an add-on round with...
- Murray Energy Revises Loan Offer to $1.7B. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/13/2015, p14
The article focuses on the decision of Murray Energy to cut the size of a proposed term loan B for the second time since its launch to 1.7 billion U.S. dollars from 1.825 billion U.S. dollars, in its bid to finance its majority interest in coal energy firm Foresight Energy.
- Vector Group "Zooms" Into 2014 With First E-Cig. // Tobacco Products International;Jan/Feb2014, p13
The article offers brief information on the Zoom electronic cigarette from Vector Group Ltd.
- Vector Group "Zooms" Into 2014 With First E-Cig. // Tobacco International;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p13
The article offers information on the new disposable or non-rechargeable electronic cigarette (e-cig) line Zoom E-Cig from Vector Group Ltd. and Liggett Vector Brands.
- Murray Energy Buys 5 CONSOL longwall Mines. // Coal Age;Nov2013, Vol. 118 Issue 11, p5
The article reports that a subsidiary of Murray Energy has acquired the Consolidation Coal Co. subsidiary of CONSOL Energy, which holds all five of its longwall coal mines based in West Virginia.
- HIGH QUALITY MINE BEGINS PRODUCTION. // Coal Age;Mar2003, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the start of the production of Murray Energy Corporation's High Quality mine in Pennsylvania as of March 2003. Expected rate of annual coal production of the mine; Quality of coal expected to be produced by the mine.
- Murray Energy Idles Mine in West Virginia. // Coal Age;Apr2015, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that due to shipment shortfalls by the railroads that serve the mine, energy firm Murray Energy has decided effective March 31, 2015 to partly idle the Monongalia County mine in northern West Virginia.
- Murray Energy Plans $300M TLB. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/13/2013, p18
The article reports on the plan by coal producer Murray Energy to launch a 300 million U.S. dollar term loan.