Nixon Peabody Names Global Finance Head
- Nixon Peabody Picks Its Finance Chief. Sheahan, Matthew // American Banker;11/30/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 183, p16
The article reports that Craig Mills has been named head of global finance by law firm Nixon Peabody.
- Kevin Fitzgerald Nixon Peabody LLP. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/22/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p27A
No abstract available.
- County exec names Bills' lease counsel. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;3/15/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz has named Nixon Peabody LLP to serve as outside counsel for the county's lease negotiations with the Buffalo Bills.
- D.C. Names Tobacco Deal Players; Sale Set for February. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/26/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31004, p36
Reports on District of Columbia' appointment of Nixon Peabody LLP as bond counsel. Appointment of a team of eight underwriters to carry out a planned bond sale of 290 million dollars; Structure of the bonds.
- FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUTâ€¦. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/26/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 41, p21A
Provides personal information about Joseph Cuomo, partner at Nixon Peabody in New York. Membership at the Oceanside High School all-county 4X400 relay team; Employment as judicial clerk for Honorable Lawrence W. Pierce of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit; Lack of blood relation...
- LI's No.1 gets rank of No.2. Lamb // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/07/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p5A
Reports that Nixon Peabody, a national law firm with an office on Long Island, New York, has been ranked as 1999's second-fastest growing law firm by the `National Law Journal.' National ranking of Nixon Peabody; Growth rate attributed to the merger of Nixon, Hargrave Devans & Doyle and Peabody...
- Nixon Peabody M&A Team to be Led by Taub. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/16/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p20
The article announces the appointment of Philip Taub to head the national and international mergers and acquisitions (M&A) practice at law firm Nixon Peabody.
- Nixon Peabody Taps Piemont for New York Office. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/2/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33657, p5
The article reports on the appointment of Jeffrey Piemont as Nixon Peabody LLP's partner in its New York office.
- Nixon Peabody expands again. // New Hampshire Business Review;1/10/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p24A
Reports on the partnership between law firms Nixon Peabody LLP and Hutchins, Wheeler & Dittmar in New Hampshire. Customer base; Combination of firms into a single entity.