Pilgrim's Pride Cooks Up $350M HY Offering
- Gainers & Losers:Salton/Delta. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;6/7/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p7
Presents news items on high yield bonds, as of June 7, 2004. Possible bankruptcy and credit ratings of Delta Airlines; Debt-for-equity swap proposed for NET Sat Services; Effect of the avian flu outbreak on Pilgrims Pride's credit ratings.
- New-wave (heart-healthy?) eggs to hit market. // Environmental Nutrition;Jan1997, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p8
Introduces Pilgrim's Pride Corp.'s egg product called EggsPlus. Enrichment of the eggs with Vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids; Amount of cholesterol in the eggs; Price.
- Pilgrim's Pride Consolidates Operations. // Frozen Food Age;Jun2002, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p48
Reports on the opening of the high technology food distribution center of Pilgrim's Pride in Pittsburgh, Texas. Equipment installed in the facility; Information on the construction of the center.
- Pride on the menu. Young-Huguenin, Barbara // National Provisioner;Dec96, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on Pilgrim's Pride, America's fifth largest broiler operation which is considered as a billion-dollar venture. Founder of the company; Pilgrim's record-breaking 1996 sales; Pilgrim's modern `leadership' methods; Aims of the company; Key component of Pilgrim's product development...
- Pilgrim's progress. Young-Huguenin, Barbara // National Provisioner;Dec96, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p26
Discusses about the growth and leadership which are the main goals of the Texas-based Pilgrim's Pride broiler operation. Key to the organization's success according to Elray Woods, production manager of Pilgrim's Pride; How the Lufkin processing facility operates; Features of Lufkin plant; Raw...
- Automated assistance. // National Provisioner;Apr2003, Vol. 217 Issue 4, p22
Describes Pittsburg, Texas-based Pilgrim's Pride Corp.'s distribution center. Technology used by the company; Center's automated conveyors, automated storage and retrieval systems, and warehouse management system.
- Pilgrim's Pride makes executive promotions; Van Hoose to CEO, COO. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/13/98, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p86
Focuses on the executive changes made at Pilgrim's Pride Corp. Details of the promotion of David Van Hoose to chief executive and chief operating officer; Appointment of Lonnie Pilgrim to senior chairman; Other changes made.
- Master Pieces chicken adds ease to foodservice. // National Provisioner;Aug2006, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p32
The article evaluates Pilgrim's Pride Foodservice's Pierce Chicken Master Pieces which is the food service industry's first line of fully cooked and seasoned, diced chicken breast meat.
- Pilgrim's Pride buys Mexican processor. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/24/95, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p58
Reports that Pilgrim's Pride Corp. acquired Union de Queretaro, a group of chicken processors in Mexico.