BNY ConvergEx Loan Deal Kicks Off
- Consortium Sets Loans Totaling $750M. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;12/2/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 185, p16
The author reports that the information technology company BNY ConvergEx Group had two loans valued at $750 million set against them by a bank consortium which includes the financial service companies Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Citigroup Inc., and JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Recapture Going Strong. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Apr2007, Vol. 20 Issue 266, p8
The article reports on the progress of the commission recapture of BNY ConvergEx Group in the U.S. Despite predictions of its imminent decline, the agency brokerage has asserted that 279 new plan sponsor clients has entered its commission recapture programs in 2006. This presented an increase of...
- An OMS that can EMS. Gavin, Jeff // Traders Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 285, p86
The article reviews the EZE Castle software from BNY ConvergEx Group LLC.
- Leading While Dancing in the Dark. Ramage, James // Traders Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 21 Issue 277, p60
The article evaluates the TactEx from BNY ConvergEx Group LLC.
- OMS Vendor Makes Shorting Easier. Ramage, James // Traders Magazine;Aug2009, Vol. 22 Issue 299, p46
The article evaluates the order management system Eze OMS from BNY ConvergEx Group LLC.
- ConvergEx Goes Three Deep. Ramage, James // Traders Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 304, p43
The article reports that agency brokerage ConvergEx is operating its recently acquired Millennium ATS from NYFIX Transaction Services Inc. along with two other in-house dark pools in the U.S.
- ConvergEx's New Router. // Securities Industry News;11/17/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p3
The article reviews a global smart-order routing software from BNY ConvergEx Group.
- BNY ConvergEx Group. // Traders Magazine;Nov2007, Vol. 20 Issue 274, p24
Several photographs of financial executives who attended the first anniversary celebration of the BNY ConvergEX Group company that was held on October 22, 2007 are presented.
- Michael Foods Hungry for Refi/Divi Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p30
The article reports that as of February 2011, Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Bank of America Merrill Lynch are looking for lenders to provide Michael Foods with a an 840 million dollar term loan needed to pay a dividend to GS Capital Partners, its private equity owner, and to refinance existing debt.