TransDigm Increases Bond Offer, Term Loan
- Cleveland Aircraft Parts Co. Looks to Reprice $1.55B TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p22
This article reveals the plan of aircraft parts manufacturer TransDigm Group to reprice its existing term loan.
- TransDigm Racks Up Debt, Still Dominates. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the dominance of TransDigm Group Inc. with the help of a bank group to finance an acquisition in the U.S. It states that the acquisition deal will help push the TransDigm at the top level in the market as indicated by analysts and sources. It also notes that the group will...
- TransDigm Plans $3.3B Debt Offer for Refinancing, Dividend. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/19/2014, p15
The article reports on aircraft parts manufacturer TransDigm Group's plan to refinance existing debt and fund a dividend by adding new subordinated debt and launching a first-lien term loan as well as an upsized revolver credit facility. Topics discussed include pricing on the proposed term...
- Three Issuers Offer $1.075B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on three high yield bond offerings in the U.S. Telecom provider Cincinnati Bell plans to sell 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2017. Another issue is TransDigm Group, an aircraft component manufacturer, which plans to price 425 million U.S. dollars in senior...
- Three Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p19
The article reports on the increase in price of three term loans for Triumph Group, RCN Metro and Village Roadshow Films on May 27, 2010.
- TransDigm Racks Up Debt, Still Dominates. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p25
The article reports on a term loan started by a bank group composed of Credit Suisse, UBS, Barclays and Morgan Stanley, to help TransDigm Group to finance an acquisition. The bank group has started syndication of the term loan on November 3, 2010 in which price talk is at Libor plus 375 basis...
- TransDigm Plans Special Divi of Up to $850M. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p24
The article reports that TransDigm Group has announced that it is set to make a presentation to senior lenders in New York on October 8, 2012 to seek approval to pay a special dividend of between 400 million U.S. dollars and 850 million U.S. dollars by the end of 2012, among others.
- BOND NEWS. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;7/1/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p2
The article offers bond-related news briefs as of July 1, 2013. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International issued high yield bonds to fund its purchase of eye health company, Bausch + Lomb. Solera Holdings' subsidiary, Audatex North America, is selling senior notes due 2021 to be used for debt...
- Chrysler Moves $1B from TL to Bond. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p35
The article reports that Chrysler Group has moved 1 billion U.S. dollars from its loan to its bond offering, reduced the sized of its term loan B while increasing its bond offering and the price on the term loan.