- Big Brother watching. // Professional Engineering;09/06/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p5
Reports that British employees are costing firms 300,000 pounds a day by accessing the Big Brother Web site.
- C4 to air Big Brother on public plasma screens. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);5/9/2002, p1
Reports the widening of area coverage of Big Brother company by broadcasting public plasma screens at railway stations and shopping malls in London, England.
- What Reality TV really says about us. // Marketing Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p16
Focuses on the presence of deceptive television advertisements in England. Reference to the advertisement of the company Big Brother; Promotion of degrading advertisements; Vulnerability of viewers.
- Gentlemen prefer (to be) blondes. // Marketing Week;8/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p29
Reports on the tribute to Big Brother winner, Nadia during the cricket game between Leicestershire and Surrey in England.
- House about a new career with the guys at Grey?... // Marketing Week;10/2/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p30
Comments on the advertising campaign of Big Brother in Great Britain. Recruitment of personalities to promote the brand; Creation of effective advertising plots; Target audience for the commercial.
- Big Brother's Party Lines. Griffin-Nolan, Ed // Syracuse New Times;6/12/2013, Issue 2182, p6
The article offers news briefs from Syracuse, New York as of June 19, 2013. The spying agency Big Brother provides information about the use of phones and Internet to the U.S. National Security Agency. The Syracuse Center for Peace and Social Justice will host a fundraising Father's Day event at...
- Media players square up in battle for best positions in convergence. Harrison, Andrew // Marketing Week;7/8/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p10
The article offers information on media companies that are seeking the best position in a converged media industry. The coalition government in Great Britain is seen to start installing their own ideas of delivering local media that could combine newspapers, broadcast and web television in one...
- Welsh hit back at Big Brother rant. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/7/2006, Issue 2724, p3
The article reports on the lengthy tirade of Big Brother housemate Richard Newman against traveling in Wales. The housemate stated that his encounter with the other two housemates from Wales turned him off to travel in the country. Meanwhile, a Visit Wales company spokesman also stated that...
- IN BRIEF. // B&T Weekly;6/30/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2570, p3
The article presents several developments in the media industry in Australia. Euro RSCG Australia announced the appointment of Tony Le Bars as the head of Euro RSCG Beeley Callan in Sydney. The controversy over the Big Brother Adults Only has finally led to the ending of the show. Over one...