A man goes into a bar
- Hat-Trick plans out work for housing development. // Design Week;10/23/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p6
Reports that British developer Saint James Homes is set to launch in October 2003 the first of five phases of Hat Trick Design-created marketing and communications material for The Hamptons, the company's New England-style residential property development in Surrey, England. Paraphernalia that...
- St James nabs Nine Elms opportunity. // Estates Gazette;12/5/2009, Issue 948, p36
The article reports on the purchase of Tideway Industrial Estate by St James Group, a subsidiary of Berkeley Holdings, at the Nine Elms Opportunity in London, England for around 50 million British pounds.
- Untitled. // Estates Gazette;10/26/2002, Issue 243, p36
Reports on the approval of a plan for St. James Group's Thames-side residential scheme in Brentford, England by the Hounslow council in 2002. Percentage of affordable housing included in the scheme.
- Watson Burton wins St James Homes. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;11/4/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p4
Announces Newcastle, England-based law firm Watson Burton's acquisition a of construction client, St. James Homes. Previous law firm handling the company.
- Studied revamp for Battersea college. // Estates Gazette;1/7/2006, Issue 601, p20
The article reports on a planning permission to redevelop the former Westminster Kingsway College in London, England as apartments obtained by Saint James, a joint venture between Berkeley Group and Thames Water. The project will also include a conversion of the Tate Library into a...
- Introduction. // Campaign (UK);12/4/2009 A List Supplement, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the global performance of the advertising and marketing industries in 2009, noting that those involved in the industry are its most important asset.
- A NEED FOR THE REVITALIZATION OF INDICANTS OF PERFORMANCE IN THE MARKETING ORGANIZATION. Good, David J. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall92, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p31
Focuses on the need to view the performance measure to establish which factors reflects the challenges to marketers. Limitations of the traditional measurement methods; Focus of marketing studies; Recommendation to expand the premise of performance evaluation of marketing organizations.
- Italians look to bolster U.S. presence. // Rubber & Plastics News;4/22/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p14
Focuses on the Italian Trade Commission marketing program for the U.S. sales of Italian-built machinery. Title and concept of the campaign; Development of the program by the Citigate Albert Frank advertising agency; Enumeration of participating industry sectors.
- Marketing HELPLINE SERVICE. // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p42
Answers readers' questions on marketing and advertising in Great Britain. Cost of promotional mailouts to promote Internet startups; Information on suppliers of branded bottles for use in exhibitions; Distance learning courses in marketing.