VT Events joins celebrity cult
- The fact is... Cary, Alice // Biography;Mar1998, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p22
Responds to inquiries concerning celebrities. Cause of Cass Elliott's death; Chastity of Queen Elizabeth; Accomplishments of John Wilkes Booth as an actor.
- Where are they now? Martindale, David // Biography;Mar1998, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p26
Presents updates concerning several retired celebrities in the United States. Actress Catharine Bach as a plain housewife in Los Angeles; Publication of hockey player Gordie Howe's biography; Singer Gloria Gaynor as a plain housewife in New Jersey; Actor Bob Denver as a radio host in Denver.
- Off the beaten track. Cawley, Janet // Biography;Mar1998, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p32
Features several celebrities in the United States. Success of Tom Azzari as the production designer of the television program `Seinfeld'; Dean Schoenewald as a mascot trainer.
- Sound Off! // Know Your World Extra;4/2/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p5
Presents a quiz on the funniest celebrities in the U.S.
- MEDIA. // Atlanta;Dec2002, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p118
Presents several media personalities chosen in Best of Atlanta 2002. Selection of John Snugg, columnist of the journal 'Creative Loafing's' as the best columnist; Selection of Thomas Stinson as the best sports reporter.
- Stars of today. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p14
Updates the careers of several celebrities of the 1990s. Hootie and the Blowfish; Brandy Norwood; Jonathan Taylor Thomas; The talking pig in the hit motion picture `Babe.'
- Stars of today. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p11
Profiles several stars of the late 1990s. Melissa Joan Hart, formerly of the television show `Clarissa Explains All,' who plays Sabrina the Teenage Witch on television; Country singer LeAnn Rimes; Singer Celine Dion; Actor/rap-artist Will Smith, who starred in the motion picture `Independence Day.'
- Stewart, Cosby top Q ratings; where's Mike? Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;8/31/92, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p3
Offers a look at the top entertainment personalities for Marketing Evaluations/TVQ's 1992 Performer Q survey. Michael Jordan fell from 4th to 31st; Survey is conducted every May and June; Widely used by Marketers and agencies to select celebrity endorsers; Bill Cosby and Jimmy Stewart placed...
- People. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;08/25/97, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p55
Presents information on various persons in Chicago, Illinois. Information on former United States Republican, Dan Rostenkowski as he serves the final two months of his 17-month sentence for his mail fraud conviction at the Chicago Salvation Army Freedom Center; Appointment of George Buckley by...