In the beginning
- Taking design to a new dimension. Stanbridge, Jane // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p27
Deals with the impact of computer-aided design (CAD) system on exhibition stands and presentations. Integration of modular display designs with a CAD system; Growth in the use of Internet portals for online client presentations; Manufacturers of modular display systems. INSET: Case study:...
- Some Assembly Required. Gonchar, Joann // Architectural Record;Sep2008, Vol. 196 Issue 9, p138
This article discusses the development of prototypes of prefabricated housing for the New York City Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) exhibition "Home Delivery: Fabricating the modern Dwelling." Houses designed by the architectural firm KieranTimberlake Associates, architecture professor Larry Sass,...
- Systematic Design of Individualized Customization of Home Textiles Based on Web. Huaping Gong; Yushan Bai; Yan Li // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 571-572, p1144
Aiming at poor interactivity, low customers1 participation-difficult operation in System of Individualized Customization of Home Textiles, this paper is committed to a customer-oriented system by following the trend of collaborative design between clients and enterprises. This system provides...
- Modular Homes Include Energy Saving Systems. Marshutz, Scott // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2002, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p98
Focuses on the energy saving system design of a modular homes by design-build group M Designs in Los Angeles, California. Outline design of the three-story structures; Application of the passive solar system; Implementation of the photovoltaic system in the design project.
- Modular vs. Integrated Wireless Design--Approaches for Wireless-enabled Device Architecture. Chen, Paul // Wireless Design & Development;Aug2003, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p20
Presents a comparative analysis of modular and integrated wireless design. Benefits of wireless-enabled device architecture; Application of modular approach in dual-function architecture; Reasons for which the modular approach is gaining popularity.
- MITIGATING SUPPLIER INTEGRATION'S CHALLENGES IN NPD: THE ROLE OF MODULAR DESIGN COMPETENCE. // Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings;2011, p1
The article presents a study which investigated the role of modular design competence when mitigating the challenges faced by supplier integration concerning new product development (NPD). The researchers used secondary data which were analyzed in the third round of the High Performance...
- Modular redundant switch. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Aug2005, p48
Features the EtherDevice Switch EDS-726, a modular redundant switch from Moxa. Industrial applications; Relevant features; Engineering design.
- New display conference set for '96. // Electronic News;2/6/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2051, p53
Focuses on Display Works 96, a display technology and business conference on February 6-8, 1996 at the San Jose Convention Center in California. Sponsorships by Semiconductor Equipment & Materials International, Society for Information Display and United States Display Consortium.
- It's showtime for Display Works 96. // Electronic News (10616624);2/5/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2102, p40
Features a brief overview of the Display Works 96 conference during the week of February 5, 1996 in San Jose, California. Sponsors including the Society for Information Display (SID); The United States Display Consortium business conference of February 5, 1996; Information on exhibitors; More.