VW takes the floor at Frankfurt
- Show's walk on wild side. // Auto Express;3/13/2013, Issue 1259, p23
This section offers news briefs related to the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Volkswagen-owned ItalDesign celebrated its 45th anniversary with its scissor-doored stunner, four-wheel-drive GT. The two-seater Ferrari-badged Sergio was unveiled by Italian design house Pininfarina, which is based on the...
- VW Scirocco. // Wheels;Oct2007, p30
The article presents updates on auto maker Volkswagen (VW). Scirocco sports hatch car is nearing production. Based on Golf V architecture, but sitting on a longer wheelbase and extended tracks, it treads the line between hot hatch and sports car. VW introduced the Iroc concept at the 2006 Paris,...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: There's a ghost in the houseÂ…. Leggett, Dave // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/3/2014, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry in the Halloween week, reprinted from the journal's website that was published on October 31, 2014. Topics discussed include protests in China because of handling of a car recall from automaker Volkswagen, mandatory orders for all...
- VW celebrates heritage in Berlin. // South Asian Post;6/10/2010, p28
The article provides information on the vehicle exhibition sponsored by Volkswagen in Germany which runs until June 13, 2010.
- VW on target for pavilion opening. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p10
Reports the completion of Autostadt, an interactive exhibition and attraction developed by Volkswagen Group company in Wolfsburg, Germany. Aim of developing the attraction; Features of the pavilion.
- Joint trade show in Mexico to promote aftermarket. // Automotive Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p16
Announces the holding of the 1994 Pan American Automotive Components Exposition (PAACE) in Mexico. Featured activities; Sponsors.
- Heading south? Step carefully... Arnold, Ted // Automotive Marketing;Sep94, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p2
Editorial. Assesses the first Pan American Automotive Components/Accessories Exhibition [PAACE] in Mexico City. Details of exhibitors and visitors of PAACE '94; Conjecture on amount of business accomplished at PAACE; Developments at Wal-Mart supercenter in Mexico City; Victory of Bardahl de...
- U.S. trade groups set PAACE for Mexico City. // Aftermarket Business;07/01/94, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p27
Reports that thirteen North American aftermarket trade associations will sponsor the 1994 Pan American Automotive Components/Accessories Expo. Expansion of automotive and heavy-duty products suppliers into Mexico and Latin American countries; Schedule of the Expo; Contact information.
- View of the floor shows stronger ties to OEMs, performance vehicles. // Aftermarket Business;Dec2000, Vol. 110 Issue 12, p42
Highlights the SEMA/International Tire Expo show which was held from October 31 to November 3, 2000 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada. Implication of the show to the original equipment market and the aftermarket; Estimated number of attendants at the event; Information on the...
- SEMA: A Boiling Cauldron of Ideas. McElroy, John // Automotive Industries;Dec98, Vol. 178 Issue 12, p84
Offers information on SEMA automobile industry exhibition. Difference from other trade shows; Highlights of the show; Involvement of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) on the exhibition.