VW takes the floor at Frankfurt
- Show's walk on wild side. // Auto Express;3/13/2013, Issue 1259, p23
This section offers news briefs related to the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Volkswagen-owned ItalDesign celebrated its 45th anniversary with its scissor-doored stunner, four-wheel-drive GT. The two-seater Ferrari-badged Sergio was unveiled by Italian design house Pininfarina, which is based on the...
- VW Scirocco. // Wheels;Oct2007, p30
The article presents updates on auto maker Volkswagen (VW). Scirocco sports hatch car is nearing production. Based on Golf V architecture, but sitting on a longer wheelbase and extended tracks, it treads the line between hot hatch and sports car. VW introduced the Iroc concept at the 2006 Paris,...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: There's a ghost in the houseÂ…. Leggett, Dave // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/3/2014, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry in the Halloween week, reprinted from the journal's website that was published on October 31, 2014. Topics discussed include protests in China because of handling of a car recall from automaker Volkswagen, mandatory orders for all...
- VW celebrates heritage in Berlin. // South Asian Post;6/10/2010, p28
The article provides information on the vehicle exhibition sponsored by Volkswagen in Germany which runs until June 13, 2010.
- VW on target for pavilion opening. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p10
Reports the completion of Autostadt, an interactive exhibition and attraction developed by Volkswagen Group company in Wolfsburg, Germany. Aim of developing the attraction; Features of the pavilion.
- Soft sell show rakes in cash. Van Der Walt, Douw // Finance Week;12/9/2002, p48
Reports on the launch of Autostadt exhibition center by Volkswagen AG to increase consumer awareness about the brand. Cost of the project; Display of favorite classics; Use of mind-boggling technology.
- Joint trade show in Mexico to promote aftermarket. // Automotive Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p16
Announces the holding of the 1994 Pan American Automotive Components Exposition (PAACE) in Mexico. Featured activities; Sponsors.
- Heading south? Step carefully... Arnold, Ted // Automotive Marketing;Sep94, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p2
Editorial. Assesses the first Pan American Automotive Components/Accessories Exhibition [PAACE] in Mexico City. Details of exhibitors and visitors of PAACE '94; Conjecture on amount of business accomplished at PAACE; Developments at Wal-Mart supercenter in Mexico City; Victory of Bardahl de...
- U.S. trade groups set PAACE for Mexico City. // Aftermarket Business;07/01/94, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p27
Reports that thirteen North American aftermarket trade associations will sponsor the 1994 Pan American Automotive Components/Accessories Expo. Expansion of automotive and heavy-duty products suppliers into Mexico and Latin American countries; Schedule of the Expo; Contact information.