Are you getting the right wage?
- HR makes small move up 'happiness league' table. Pitcher, Greg // Personnel Today;6/10/2008, p4
The article focuses on a poll by qualifications body City & Guilds on employee attitudes in various professions. It reports that soldiers, beauty therapists and even accountants were happier at work than human resource professionals. Almost six in 10 people stayed with their present employer...
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/15/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 37, pP20
The article presents the results of a public opinion poll regarding the satisfaction of employees with their jobs. Fifty-four percent of the respondents revealed that they are very satisfied while 27.3% are not satisfied. The remaining 18.2% noted that they are somewhat satisfied. In the case of...
- SurveySays: the American Worker. // T+D;Nov2004, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p11
The article focuses on a new publication from the American Enterprise Institute, that collects the findings of recent and past polls from Gallup and other pollsters. According to the survey fewer than 10 percent of workers in most polls in the U.S. say they are very dissatisfied with their jobs....
- JOB SATISFACTION. Jacobs, Heidi // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/16/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p33
According to a poll of 500-plus respondents conducted last month by Portland, Oregon-based The Career Exposure Network on its job sites, MBACareers.com, CareerWomen.com and DiversitySearch.com. "We've found that women aren't satisfied with their current job because of lack of 'fit' with company,...
- Few pay rises in print says Unite. Hooker, Adam // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);4/23/2010, p4
The article presents the results of a poll of Father of the Chapels (FOCs) conducted by the union Unite, which found that 74 percent of print workers took a pay freeze in 2009.
- More views on optimal compensation design. // Directors & Boards;2014 3rd Quarter, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p25
The article offers information on the poll conducted by Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) Board Academy regarding the views of CHRO members for employee compensation.
- How's Work? // American Enterprise;Sep2000, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p62
Presents the results of an opinion poll conducted in the United States (U.S.) regarding the job satisfaction of workers in the country.
- Reader Poll. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Nov2010, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p39
The article reports on a poll which ask readers how to nurture talented employees in the U.S.
- High levels of job satisfaction among London's social workers, survey finds. Leason, Katie // Community Care;6/20/2002, Issue 1427, p18
Reports on the job satisfaction level of social workers in London, England. Public opinion poll conducted by Unison on the job satisfaction of social workers; Factors that make social workers satisfied in their job; Other findings of the survey.