Time to talk
- AEO forum set to be annual event. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p8
Reports on the decision of the Association of Exhibition Organisers to make its industry forum an annual event as of November 2001. Plans for the forum; Speakers in the 2001 forum; Focus of the 2002 forum.
- Telford venue to stage AEO forum in 2002. // Event;Mar2002, p6
Reports on the plan of the International Center Telford to host the Association of Exhibition Organizers' industry forum for 2002.
- AEO forum delegates juggle work with string. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p62
Presents information on the Association of Exhibition Organisers industry forum in Wales in 2001. Entertainment during the event.
- New-look forum for a changing world. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Oct2002, p13
Features the 2002 Association of Exhibition Organisers forum. Increase in participating delegates; Information on the speeches delivered during the forum; Low point of the conference.
- Industry outsiders to talk at AEO forum. // Event;Jun2002, p6
Provides information on the speakers of the proposed 2002 Association of Exhibition Organisers forum. Target audience of the forum; Objectives of the forum; Topics to be included in the forum.
- Forum plans fall at first hurdle. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p11
Announces the suspension of a planned industry-wide forum by the British Exhibition Contractors' Association (BECA), Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) and the Exhibition Venues Association. Comments from Andrew Manby, president of the BECA; Statement from Trevor Foley, AEO...
- AEO secures four forum sponsors. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;May2001, p11
Reports that the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) has signed up four sponsors for its Exhibition Industry Forum in September 2001 in Newport, Wales. Sponsors of the forum; Overview of the forum; Plan of AEO to produce an `Introduction to the Exhibition Industry' periodical.
- Venues group slates AEO for speech 'snub'. // Event;Oct2002, p9
Reports on the complaints of the Exhibition of Venues Association about their non-recognition at the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) Forum in September 2002. Speeches in which EVA was not acknowledged; Issue pointed out by Trevor Foley, AEO director-general, with regard to the issue.
- Industry arms unite on forum. White, Sara // Marketing Event;May2001, p7
Report the joint forces of exhibition contractors, venue owners, and organizers for an industry-wide forum in April 2001 to promote the interest of all sectors. Members of the industry group; Selection of Lynn Felton as director for the British Exhibition Contractors Association.