- Olympic stadium deserves better than West Ham. // Building Design;9/14/2012, Issue 2028, p2
The author reflects on West Ham United PLC taking over the conversion of the Olympic stadium into a football field.
- Higgins helps Hammers bid. Cartmell, Matt // PRWeek (London);2/4/2011, p2
The article reports that Stuart Higgins Communications is helping to advise and support West Ham's bid to move into the Olympic Stadium in Stratford, England.
- West Ham in negotiations to take over Olympic Stadium. // Building Design;12/7/2012, Issue 2040, p3
The article focuses on the ongoing negotiations of West Ham United Ltd. with the London Legacy Development Corp. to become the anchor tenant of the Olympic Stadium in London, England.
- Sheard puts boot into West Ham's Olympic goal. // Building Design;5/25/2012, Issue 2015, p5
The article reports on the comment made by Populous senior principal architect Rod Sheard that he would rather see the Olympic Stadium used for pop concerts than to be managed by frontrunner West Ham United PLC.
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;9/21/2013, Issue 1338, p03
The article reports on the loss by Leyton Orient Football Club in its attempt for a second judicial review into rival West Ham United's move to the London Olympic Stadium in England in 2013.
- Live giants enter the Olympic tug-of-war. Masson, Gordon // Music Week;10/23/2010, Issue 42, p8
The article reports on the partnerships formed between Live Nation Entertainment Inc. and West Ham United PLC as well as between AEG Live (UK) Ltd. and Tottenham Hotspur PLC as part of their bid to take over and transform the Olympic Stadium in London, England as a venue for major concerts.
- To Let sign raised over Olympic stadium. // Estates Gazette;10/15/2011, Issue 1141, p38
The article reports on the launch of a public tender to occupy the Olympic stadium after the 2012 Games in London, England, in January 2012, which comes after the collapse of a sale to West Ham United in October 2011.
- Blowing Bubbles. // Printing World;5/5/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 4, p88
Reports on the role of Trevor Brooking as chairman of Colbrook Professional Binding Supplies in east London, England. Additional role of managing West Ham; Company background; Specialties; Services and products offered.
- Around the World: e-GAMING. // International Gaming & Wagering;Nov2006, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p21
The article offers news briefs on online gaming as of November 2006. CryptoLogic is transferring its executive headquarters from Toronto, Ontario to Dublin, Ireland, discounting the crackdown on online gambling in the U.S. Russian nationals Ivan Maksakov, Alexander Petrov and Denis Stepanov have...