NEC to host textile fair
- Craft fair duo draws 40,000. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p11
Reports that NEC company has hosted consumer art and textile shows, Hobbycrafts and Sewing for Pleasure on March 12-15, 1998. Television network launched by NEC.
- Fabric industry unites as Intohome moves to NEC. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p7
Reports on The Trade Link Co.'s agreement with the NEC to relocate its exhibition, Intohome to the latter's venue in Birmingham, England. Implication of the agreement to Paragon Exhibitions Managing Director Philip Mead's attempt to host his own fabric show at the NEC exhibition center;...
- A show that's dead popular. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p82
Deals with the Funeral Services Exhibition hosted by NEC company in 2000 in Great Britain.
- 'Which Computer?' Show. Roche, Stephanie // Accountancy;Apr1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1064, p36
Discusses the outcome of the trade show entitled 'Which Computer?' organized by NEC Corp. in Birmingham, England.
- NEC centre offers link-up. // Marketing Week;1/18/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p16
Reports that the NEC exhibition center in Birmingham, England has added virtual facilities to its offerings. Alliance with online exhibition company Expocentric concerning a three-dimensional display.
- Intertextil Shanghai Adds Another Hall. // Home Textiles Today;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p21
The article reports on the expansion in the location of the Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles 2010 show from nine to ten halls which will take place at the Shanghai New International Expo centre in Shanghai, China from August 24-26, 2010.
- MINNESOTA. // Ornament;2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "Beyond Peacocks and Paisleys: Handicrafted Textiles of India and its Neighbors," at the Goldstein Museum of Design in Saint Paul, Minnesota, through September 25, 2011.
- Tamworth Fibre Textile Biennial--frisson. McCracken, Gillian // Craft Arts International;2000, Issue 50, p90
Features the 14th Tamworth Fibre Textile Biennial, an exhibition on the contemporary Australian fibre textile practice, held at the Tamworth City Gallery from September 23, 2000 to November 12, 2000. Reason for the title of the show; Fibre and textile artists selected for the exhibition;...
- Premiere Vision highlights refined rusticity. Gross, Elaine // Textile World;Jun98, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p85
Discusses fiber and fabric trends that were highlighted at the Premiere Vision show held in Paris, France in March 1998. Trend toward more natural looks and textures, subtle sheen, cool and smooth hands and restrained, subdued colors; Cross-category coordination; Fabrics' evocation of elegant...