US firms make it to broadcast fair
- IBC's vital growth statistics. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Oct2000, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the growth in the number of participants at the IBC 2000 broadcasting exhibition show in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Increase in participation over IBC 1999; Percentage of the increase in space terms; Number of exhibiting companies.
- InterBEE overview. Hightower, Dawn // Broadcast Engineering;Dec97, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p10
Focuses on the 33rd International Broadcast Equipment Exhibit, InterBee '97 which was held on November 12-14 at the Nippon Convention Center in Chiba, Japan.
- Won't see you in Sept. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;9/3/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 37, p10
Reports that broadcasting trade shows expect a decline in the number of attendees in the U.S. Percentage of reduction in attendance at the National Association of Broadcasters' Radio Show; Annual convention of the Radio-Television News Directors Association.
- Six Degrees of Television. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;04/26/99, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p50
Focuses on the National Association of Broadcasters' (NAB) annual trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1999. Theme of the show; Highlights; Projects announced by several television companies.
- Thanks for the memories. Powers, R. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Oct89, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p170
Discusses the Museum of Broadcasting located in New York City on East 53rd Street near the corner of Fifth Avenue, the creation of William S. Paley and library of radio and video for media scholars.
- Static or continuous? Hill, Mark // TVB Europe;Jun2001, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on the media asset management (MAM) exhibitions at the 2001 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show. Meanings of MAM; Rationale for MAM projects; Differences between the various MAM and part-MAM offerings on display at NAB2001; Important feature of MAM solutions for continuous...
- Hit the North. Young, Jake // TVB Europe;Dec2012, p16
The article reviews the "BVE North 2012," a broadcasting industry trade exhibition in Manchester, England.
- Business Briefings. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Sep/Oct2011, Special section pS4
The article offers information on the free Exhibition Business Briefings during the IBC Connected World's IBC2011 on September 10-12, 2011.
- Eaftab promises product playground. Latif, Baharudin A. // Variety;8/19/96, Vol. 364 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the 1996 East Asia Film, Television, Advertising and Broadcasting Show to be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Participants; American Film Institute's presence in the event.