- Stores go wild for Amarula. // In-Store Marketing;Nov2001, p6
Reports on the in-store safari marketing for the cream liqueur brand Amarula with brand experience company RPM. Information on Amarula; Design of the liqueur.
- RPM. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p38
Focuses on the performance of field marketing agency RPM Inc. in Great Britain in the year 2002. Business clients of the agency; Creative projects of the agency.
- Profiting from perfect profiles. Fletcher, Mike // Event;May2004, p15
Focuses on two case studies which show how two established events use visitor profiling to stay one step ahead of the needs of exhibitors and the expectations of visitors. Importance of visitor research to the performance of trade and consumer shows; Visitor analysis conducted by Vivid...
- Speciality fair from Fresh RM. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p8
Reports on the partnership between hospitality services company Fresh RM with specialty food expert Bob Farrand to launch an exhibition show. Details on the Fine Food Fair in London, England on September 2 to 3, 2001; Brief background on the company.
- Pot Noodle in sampling tour of Ibiza youth. // Event;Oct2002, p7
Reports on the completion of the sampling drive of RPM for Pot Noodle in Ibiza Island, Spain in September 2002. Duration of the sampling drive; Description of the sampling campaign which involves in-bar drinking games; Objective of the campaign.
- Fresh RM appoints new MD. // Event;Jan2008, p6
The article announces that Organiser Fresh RM business development director Sue Woodward has been promoted to the role of managing director.
- Oz wine brand hits UK in supermarket drive. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Nov2002, p7
Reports that Australian wine brand Banrock Station has started its marketing campaign, created by RPM, in Great Britain with a tour of supermarkets targeting professionals under 30. Features of the campaign; Information on other marketing campaigns created by RPM.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);10/12/2000, p17
Presents news items concerning direct marketing in Great Britain. Online mobile communication firm Uboot's hiring of Chemistry as its public relations agent for the youth market; Field marketing consultancy RPM's hiring of Tony Scouller as non-executive director; Brand response agency MWL's...
- PROFILE. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Mar2002, p23
Profiles Ross Urquhart, the founder and managing director of RPM. Historical background of RPM; Views on the marketing method of Marks & Spencer; Award won by RPM.