Tarsus points to big losses ahead
- Major shows push Tarsus revenues up. // Event;Feb2007, p10
The article reports on the contribution of two largest exhibitions, namely Labelexpo Americas and the Heavent show in France, to the revenues of Tarsus Group. The organizer finished 2006 with reported revenues up 14%. In 2007, the Labelexpo show returns to Europe and, as a result, Tarsus...
- Monsanto Raises Full-Year Earnings Outlook. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;9/22/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 29, p11
The article reports on the decision of Monsanto to increase its full-year earnings estimates for fiscal-year ended September 30, 2008. The company cited higher-than-expected sales and gross profit in its seeds and traits business for the earnings increase. It expects ongoing earnings of $3.58 to...
- In Brief. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/10/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to business developments in Connecticut. Michael Kneeland has been confirmed candidate of United Rentals Inc.'s permanent CEO in replacement of Wayland Hicks. Michael Fifer, new CEO of Sturm Ruger & Co. Inc. has got his target for the company's profit in...
- Qualcomm expected to hit high end of guidance. // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p14
Relates the revenue and earnings expectations of Qualcomm Inc. for the fourth fiscal quarter 2003. Projected increase in revenues; Basis of the projected revenue increases.
- Textile sector profitability hit as exports continue to drop. // Colourage;Jun2009, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p104
The article reports on the market performance of the textiles industry in India. Data suggests that the industry has experienced decline in profitability due to a worsening export performance. The cumulative losses were estimated at around Rs 540 crore in the third quarter of the 2009 fiscal...
- Perini expects robust 2007. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/26/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 9, Special section p18
The article reports that Perini Corp. expects continued strong earnings and sales growth in 2007. The company ended 2006 with an $8.5 billion backlog of uncompleted construction. The current projects of the company include the $7 billion Project CityCenter on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. It...
- High beef costs, storms, setbacks force Wendy's to drop 2004 forecast. Garber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;10/4/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p8
Reports that Wendy's International Inc. lowered its 2004 earnings forecast due to challenges encountered such as hurricanes and higher-than-expected beef costs in the U.S. Expected annual earnings per share; Statement of CEO Jack Schuessler regarding the factors affecting the business of the...
- Lower Earnings For Tunisia's Somocer. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/22/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p18
Reports on the reduction of the profit forecast of industrial ceramics producer Somocer in Tunisia in 2003. Reason for the reduced sales forecast; Forecast on the company's net profits.
- MoSys Revises Revenue Outlook. // Electronic News (10616624);1/26/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of MoSys Inc. to reduce its revenue outlook for the fourth quarter of 2003. Factors attributed to the decision; Event that have impacted revenue recognition at the company.