Pub brand in student drive
- Bounce-back offer. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;12/5/2013, Issue 129, p34
The article reports on the use of vouchers by pubs like The Five Bells in Colne Engaine village of Essex, England and The Shibden Mill Inn in Halifax, West Yorkshire to attract consumers back within a certain time-frame.
- Comptons. // BOYZ;8/12/2010, Issue 989, p44
The article announces the return of Compton bar's classic bargain where all drinks are only 1.50 pounds from seven in the afternoon until closing time in Soho, London, England.
- Dundee. Lindsay, Mike; Burns, Robbie // ScotsGay Magazine;Sep2013, Issue 142, p13
The article offers news briefs on LGBT community in Dundee, Scotland in 2013 including the performance of the group Korova Conspiracy at The Salty Dog on October 5, the entertainment events at bar Klozet, and the fish bowls and drink promotions of bar B4 Out.
- Size matters. // Australian Hotelier;Aug2006, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the winter promotions sponsored by hoteliers and bars across Australia to attract hibernating customers back out to play. The Bavarian Bier CafÃ©s are hosting a schnitzel challenge. The challenge awards those who finish their meal that covers the entire plate and wash it...
- Omni's Custom Olives Drive Martini Sales. Wagner, Grace // Lodging Hospitality;7/1/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p12
Deals with the special promotion of Omni Hotel bars throughout the U.S. with its martini drinks. Variety of ingredients used in the olives garnishing of the drinks; Comments from Saddiq Mir, Omni corporate director of food and beverage; Keys to its martini drink promotions.
- MONEY MAKERS. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;7/3/2014, Issue 155, p20
The article offers information on some events and promotional ideas for pubs during the American Independence Day on July 4, 2014 including the annual American Beer Festival, the bank holiday weekend seafood menu, and the High Tide Tea event.
- 7 ways with... Seafood. McWattie, Sheila // Publican's Morning Advertiser;7/3/2014, Issue 155, p22
The article offers seafood menu tips and event ideas that can help pubs boost sales including the Ugly Fish Fryday at Thwaites, prawn dishes at the Fleece, and weekly Seafood Night menu at the Ring O' Bells.
- The agent. Degun, Gurjit // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/26/2011, Issue 8, p70
The article discusses the latest data from the Coffer Peach Business Tracker which reported increase sales figure of 3.8% for April 2011 of pubs industry including the impact of new openings in Great Britain.
- Business boosters. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;11/21/2013, Issue 127, p31
The article focuses on the business promotion conducted by the 1983 pub The Magdala located in Hampstead, England which deals on food offerings.