Brann Ellert to boost FMC fold
- Growing business of field marketing. Gofton, Ken // Marketing (00253650);11/25/99 Supplement Top 200, p41
Highlights trends affecting field marketing agencies in Great Britain. Ranking of the top 20 agencies based on 1998-1999 financial performance; Increase of demand for face-to-face marketing despite greater reliance on technology; Growth of door-to-door sales; Performance of CPM International;...
- Good lists make good mailings. Nucifora, Alf // Business News New Jersey;11/27/96, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p21
Looks at how lists influence the success of direct mail marketing. Three types of list; Price range of lists; Tips in making a direct-mail effort successful.
- Envelopes are the key to direct mail success. // PHC Profit Report;1/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on the envelopes as the key to direct mail success in the United States. Attention-grabbing tricks used by marketing professionals; Using the recipient's name; Making the recipient feel special; Using special seals; Hand addressing envelopes; Using stamps.
- Unique vs. irresistible. // PHC Profit Report;3/1/96, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p5
Presents the Direct Marketing Association of Chicago's assessment of the difference between offers that are unique and those that are irresistible.
- Learning the Business. Riggs, Larry // Direct;Jun2002, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p65
Provides information on the Young Professionals project of the Direct Marketing Association. Topics included in the sessions; Objective of the project; Event which caused the temporary halt of the project in 2001.
- ASA tightens code to clampdown on direct marketing scams. // Precision Marketing;3/7/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the Great Britain Advertising Standards Authority's tightening of code to clampdown on direct marketing scams. Rights of consumers; Rules on direct marketing.
- news. // Precision Marketing;3/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p5
Presents news concerning the direct marketing sector in Great Britain as of March 2003. Test campaign of Universal MasterCard to lure customers with a poor credit rating to the brand; On-pack text promotion of Masterfoods; Zingo's campaign awareness of mobile phone-activated taxi service.
- Direct firms suit tougher climate. Blechert, Bo // Precision Marketing;3/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p9
Examines the direct marketing industry in Sweden. Financial performance of advertising companies; Change in the type of advertising agency people want to deal with; Market forecast.
- Stand out and deliver. Benady, David // Precision Marketing;3/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p19
Reports the efforts of direct marketers to make their mailings stand out in the corporate information sector in Great Britain. Examples of direct mail campaigns; Importance of creativity; Growth of 'spam.' INSET: Case Study: ATG.