Design firm loses fight for survival
- Daewoo sticks to its designer. // Marketing Event;Sep97, p6
Reports on Daewoo Cars' re-appointment of Barsby Prince to design, manage and build its Great Britain exhibition stands.
- Strenuous obligations. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;1/1/2001, p56
Focuses on the efforts of companies to meet interest payment obligations in South Africa. Need for directors of corporations to file for voluntary liquidation; Effect of interest payments on operating profits; Impact of working capital on the cash flow of businesses.
- No joy ahead for Ventura creditors. Brown, Tony // Printing World;7/17/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 3, p2
Announces that unsecured creditors will not receive anything from the liquidators following the collapse of the Orpington, England-based printing company, Ventura Complete. Overview of the company's debts to trade and expense creditors; Use of the majority of the secured funds to pay Lloyds...
- Spenaprint wound up due to debt. Sheahan, Tim // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);4/16/2010, p4
This article focuses on the winding-up order issued against Spenaprint on March 10, 2010 as a result of a 25,000 British pound debt.
- IN THE MATTER OF COMPANIES ACTS 1963 to 2012 [...]. // Daily Mail;11/16/2013, p65
IN THE MATTER OF COMPANIES ACTS 1963 to 2012 and In the Matter of DORINCO SERVICES (IRELAND) LIMITED and In the Matter of SOLA REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTRE LIMITED (Both In Voluntary Liquidation) Notice is hereby given that the creditors of the above named companies are required on or before the...
- The Corporate Long Bond Is Long Gone, And Is Feared to Be Officially Dead. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 33, p3
Focuses on the collapse of the long-bond sector of the investment grade corporate bond market in the United States in 1999. Factors that are ending long-term corporate debt; Problem of illiquidity of the market.
- Contract losses end KL Express. // Commercial Motor;2/17/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5420, p7
The article presents information related to the liquidation of KL Express Logistics.
- Pre-empting Future Shock. Novich, Neil S.; Dysart, Theodore // NACD Directorship;Feb2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p54
The article offers five areas to address during the U.S. economic crisis. It is stated that boards should consider whether the company's assumptions of its market and customers are changing and switch its strategies when necessary. It is noted that boards should test scenarios under different...
- North West indie enters liquidation. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2013, Issue 5837, p4
The article reports on the move of Infinity Furniture Ltd. to close down it trading and entered into liquidation process following an accumulation of unsustainable debt.