Orange strikes rugby contract
- Orange kicks off ticket offer push. // Marketing (00253650);5/21/2008, p6
The article reports on the move of Orange to promote its gigs and tours ticketing service through radio and online sponsorship deals in Great Britain. The priority ticket service would allow Orange customers to reserve gig tickets in advance. Orange intends to push the service to music-savvy...
- Orange links with Emap's Q Awards in two-year deal. // Marketing (00253650);10/12/2000, p4
Reports on Orange's signing of a two-year deal with Emap to sponsor the Q Awards.
- Orange to sponsor human endeavour. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);2/27/2003, p1
Reports on preparations made by the British mobile network company Orange for a global sponsorship project that will support and celebrate human endevours to reinforce itself as a brand committed to a vision of the future. Symbol for the sponsorship; Purpose of the project; Development of the...
- Lowe in shock exit from Â£41m Orange business. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;9/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p10
Reports the resignation of advertising agency Lowe on the business deal with Orange in Great Britain. Factors contributing the resignation of Lowe; Denial on the involvement of Orange marketing director Jeremy Dale on the resignation of Lowe; Information on the rebranding campaign of Dale at ITV...
- Nokia gains credibility as total supplier. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p1
Reports that Nokia Corp. won a series of third-generation infrastructure contracts in the United States as of April 2001. Cost of its network equipment deal with Orange company; Sources of its funds.
- Orange ties with cinema industry for free tickets. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/20/2003, p3
Focuses on plans of mobile network Orange to sign a deal with the Great Britain cinema industry for providing free tickets to its customers as of March 2003. Highlights of the deal.
- BT poised to sponsor British Film Institute. // Marketing Week;8/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p12
Reports on telecommunications company, British Telecom's (BT) decision to sign a sponsorship deal with the British Film Institute (BFI). Competition with Orange; Terms under the BT and BFI deal; Comments of BT commercial sponsorship director Paul Leonard on objectives of the company's agreement...
- Orange expands Stream\'s brief. // Marketing (00253650);6/15/2005, p3
The article informs that Orange Personal Communications Services Ltd. has shaken up its agency arrangements as it focuses its entertainment sponsorship and content strategy on music and film. In the past it has worked with Cake for its music properties and TBWA Group-owned Stream\ for its film...
- Orange, Foster's and Toyota fight for ITV F1 link-up. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/6/2001, p1
Reports that Orange PLC, Foster's Brewing Group and Toyota Motor Corp. are competing to replace the Formula 1 automobile racing sponsorship in Great Britain vacated by Texaco.