- VH1, between a rock and hard place, restyles. Gault, Ylonda // Crain's New York Business;12/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p12
Focuses on cable television network VH1's creation of the first annual Fashion & Music Awards. Features of the show; Sponsors; Comments from Linda Corradina, senior vice president of programming and production of the Viacom network.
- Fans to fuel VH1 kudocast. Feiwell, Jill // Daily Variety;9/7/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 5, p15
Reports the make-your-own kudocast of VH1 for the 'My Music Awards' in the United States. Schedule of the show; Suggestions for award categories and nominees from the fans; Finalization of the categories.
- VH-1 fashion nominees learned. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/11/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 50, p2
Reports on the nominees for the VH-1 cable television networks's 1996 Fashion and Music Awards.
- VH-1 is still hunting for awards show host. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/18/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 55, p16
Reports on VH-1's search for a host for its 1996 Fashion and Music Awards show at the Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Nominees for different award categories.
- MTV houses awards. Johnson, Debra // Daily Variety;5/13/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 26, p6
Reports on the deal made by Viacom's MTV to host the 10th MTV Europe Music Awards in Great Britain. Schedule and venue of the event; Projected number of household audience for the event; Total number of countries syndicating the show.
- VH1 eyeing Gaultier, while MTV gets Viv. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/7/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 67, p2
Reports on VH1's talks with designer Jean Paul Gaultier to share hosting duties with Isaac Mizrahi for its second annual Fashion and Music Awards on October 24, 1996. MTV's selection of Vivienne Westwood, Anna Molinari and Donatella Versace to appear on the second edition of the television...
- Channel V awards fete Chinese acts. Wong, Victor // Billboard;02/07/98, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p55
Reports on Asia's cable music station Channel V's staging of its annual Chinese Top 20 Awards in Taiwan. The ability to draw a full house to the awards, despite temporary problems that have affected distribution in Taiwan; The large turnout as a demonstration of the growing influence of the...
- Canadian country. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/8/94, Vol. 124 Issue 32, p26
Reports on the telecast of the program Canadian Country Music Awards for 1994 on cable television networks The Nashville Network and CMT Europe.
- My VH1 Awards rakes in the millions. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/18/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 52, p42
Reports on the ratings secured by VH1's 'My VH1 Awards' television program aired on November 30, 2000. Number of viewers who watched the show.