Crown sold to Amey for 9M Pounds
- Amey scotches rumour of Â£400m bid for Anite. // Contract Journal;5/1/2002, Vol. 413 Issue 6375, p9
Reports that Amey has denied rumors of a planned bid for Anite. Amount of the bid; Line of business of Anite; Pre-tax loss of Amey at the end of 2001.
- Amey considers formal legal panel in wake of merger. // Lawyer;5/6/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p6
The article focuses on the merger of the public services providers Amey and Enterprise, which may force Amey to create a formal legal panel to address the company's legal needs.
- Amey attracts potential bidders. // Contract Journal;10/30/2002, Vol. 416 Issue 6401, p3
Reports on a possible take-over bid by Meditor Capital Management for support services group Amey. Categories of firms that could be attracted by Amey; Plans of Meditor.
- Exclusive: Amey mulls legal panel as Â£385m merger prompts in-house rejig. // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/29/20123, p10
The article reports that Oxford, England-based firm Amey PLC is planning to introduce a formal legal panel after its merger with rival firm Enterprise PLC in 2012. Amey's in-house legal team was merged with Enterprise's six-strong operation after the deal, and Amey head of legal Wayne Robertson...
- Colas acquires Amey tamper business. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/12/2013, Issue 452, p5
The article reports that Colas Rail Ltd. had acquired the tamping machines business of Amey PLC.
- WYG sells rail activities. // Railway Gazette International;Aug2010, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p22
The article reports on the acquisition by Amey of the rail business of WYG Engineering, strengthening its position in the rail consulting sector.
- Amey rules out formal panel plan following Enterprise merger. Beioley, Kate // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/31/2014, p13
The article reports that public services provider Amey PLC has decided against setting up a formal panel of legal advisers following its acquisition of Enterprise in 2013. Amey is in favour of an informal referral system. The merged firm has a turnover of 2.3 billion pounds with about 21,000...
- In Business. // Modern Railways;Mar2006, Vol. 63 Issue 690, p80
Reports on the acquisition of Owen Williams consultancy by Amey. Significance of the acquisition to public sector procurement professionals in the highways, rail and local government sectors; Revenue generated by Owen Williams in the 2005 financial year; Benefits of the deal to both companies.
- Winning formula. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2012 Work London, p24
The article offers information on a training event to train volunteers for the London Olympics 2012. Crown Business Communications was given the responsibility to manage this training event by London Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (Locog). Locog had 14 separate...