Emap in Excel U-turn
- Shake-up for Emap Fashion. // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p8
Reports that Emap will launch a new fashion event and will co-locate three of its flagship events to Earls Court. Features of Level 2, the new fashion show from Emap from August 20 to 22, 2000; Reasons Pure womens' wear event will relocate to Earls Court; Trend in the buying of mens' wear and...
- Shows return to Earls Court. // Event;Mar2002, p6
Reports on the plan of Electronics World Expo and Emap Fashion to hold its fashion shows at Earls Court in London, England. Views on Earls Court as a location for street fashion and jeans market; Information on Pure and Premier female fashion shows.
- Emap turns to niche events as it axes 40Â°. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Oct2002, p6
Reports on the launching of Face Up, a standalone exhibition, by Emap Fashion following the closure of 40Â° in February 2002. Type of venue being looked up by the company to host Face Up; Reason for closing 40Â° Percentage of the company's markets taken up by women's fashion.
- Emap eyes US brands with publisher tie-up. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;May99, p7
Reports that Emap Fashion has formed a strategic alliance with United States publisher Petersen. Reason behind the move; What the deal involves; Benefits of the deal for both companies.
- Shake-up hits Emap. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Focuses on the appointment of Steve Newbold as managing director at Emap Fashion, after the termination of Neshat Ahmed from the job. Initial role of Newbold; Plan of Ahmed for the fashion exhibition industry.
- Rag trade welcomes fashion events date clash this month. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p14
Focuses on the holding of four major fashion shows in England in February 1997. Includes EMAP's fashion trade show Pure Womenswear and award-winning trade event 40 Degrees; Miller Freeman's Premier Collections.
- News & trends. Anderson, Peggy // Dairy Foods;Aug96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p16
Cites the milk promotion and fashion show held in New York city on July 1996, which was sponsored by the American Dairy Association and the Dairy Council Inc.
- The Chairpersons: 25th Anniversary Spring Fashion Fair Tour. // Ebony;Jan1983, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p76
The article focuses on the 25th annual tour of the "EBONY" magazine Fashion Fair, which started with a fashion show in Kingston, Jamaica on December 19, 1982.
- Couture via satellite. Mower, Sarah // Harper's Bazaar;Jan94, Issue 3386, p27
Previews the satellite transmission of couture shows from Paris to American television. Objective; Implications on sales; Significance.