Pair plan EIBTM rival
- IN BRIEF. // Event;Nov2002, p7
Presents news on trade show organizers in Great Britain as of November 2002. Information on the online service of EventWise; Refurbishment of the Business Design Center in London, England; Launch of the IMEX youth development program.
- Imex creates zipless bag. // Home Textiles Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p26
Reports the innovation of a classic vinyl zipper bag by Imex in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- 10 good reasons to attend Imex. Heard, Phil // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2008, p33
The article lists the 10 main reasons why every person must attend the approaching Imex event that will take place in Messe Frankfurt, Germany, on April 22-24, 2008, including its having a global coverage, stateside specialities, and enhanced technology.
- Imex, Vipac developing crook-proof packaging. // Home Textiles Today;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p8
Reports top mass retailers in the United States have requested solution to consumer theft problems connected to the zippered vinyl bag. Competition between Imex and Vipac for security-lock innovations; Shoplifting techniques; Development of a protective die-cut flap.
- EIBTM Faces Threat of New European Show. Scofidio, Barbara // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p14
Reports on launching of IMEX trade exhibition by European Incentive and Business Travel and Meetings founder Ray Bloom. Competition between the events; Estimated number of exhibitors.
- BASF extends joint research program with IMEC on development of process chemicals for the semi-conductor industry. // Chemical Business;Aug2009, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p81
The article reports on the extension of the joint development program between BASF and IMEX, the leading independent nanoelectronics research center in Europe. Process chemicals will be developed and the performance of cleaning chemicals used in semiconductor manufacture will be enhanced. The...
- Imex goes For Komori as it bids to double turnover in two years. // Printing World;3/2/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Imex has finalized a press upgrade in a bid to install a Komori Lithrone 528 printer with coater at its premises in Swansea, Wales. Imex is planning to release its business plan. Lastly, the additional capacity through the Lomori will be used to produce work for clients...
- IMEX strategy is a winner as numbers rise. // Event;May2007, p4
The article reports on an increase in the number of hosted buyers that attended the Worldwide Exhibition for Incentive Travel, Meetings and Events (IMEX) exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany in April 2007. The event saw visitor numbers top 8,000 during the three-day meetings and events show....
- IMEX Turns 10. // Association Meetings;Jun2012, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p9
The article features the 10th anniversary celebration of The Worldwide Exhibition for Incentive Travel, Meetings, and Events (IMEX) held in Frankfurt, Germany in May 2012. Ray Bloom, chairman of the IMEX Group, welcomed approximately 9,000 visitors and exhibitors that included about 4,000 hosted...