Greetham in bid to take over NEC
- NEC hooks up cell for digital TV. Osaki, Tad // Daily Variety;7/14/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the plans of NEC to launch a prototype next-generation cellular telephone in Tokyo, Japan.
- Configuration changes made simple. // Telecom Asia;Dec2008, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p39
An interview with Hiroya Nakata, general manager of the global network division at NEC Corp. in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, is presented. When asked about their priorities going into 2008, he cited on increased market share in the area where fast economic expansion has taken place. He added...
- Greetham moves to Telford. // Event;Oct2004, p4
Reports on the appointment of executive Keith Greetham as non-executive director at The International Centre (TIC) in Telford, England as of October 2004. Duties of Greetham; Reasons for joining TIC; Career background; Comments of TIC managing director Shaun Ormrod regarding the appointment of...
- Former Excel man takes up Opex position. // Event;Feb2002, p8
Reports on the decision of Keith Greetham, former commercial director of Excel, to join Opex Exhibition Services as a non-executive director. His responsibilities at Opex; Comment of David O'Connor, managing director of Opex, on the appointment.
- Greetham steps in as Opex chief quits. // Event;Mar2003, p10
Reports on the appointment of Keith Greetham chief executive at Opex Exhibition Services. Statement from Greetham on his vision for the company; Acquisition planned by Opex.
- International Centre Telford add experience. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Nov2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the appointment of Keith Greetham as a non-executive director of the International Centre Telford in November 2004. Job description.
- company news. // Microwaves & RF;Feb2008, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p48
The article reports on the developments surrounding several telecommunication companies in the U.S. Loral Space & Communications Ltd. has announced that its subsidiary, Space Systems/Loral, was chosen to provide a high-capacity broadband satellite for ViaSat Inc. NEC Corp. and Sumitomo Corp....
- Nissan, NEC to manufacture lithium-ion batteries. Kageyama, Yuri // North Texas Automotive Report;Jun2008, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the joint ventures of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and NEC Corp. in manufacturing mass-producing lithium-ion batteries. The venture with 12 billion yen investment or more will produce advance batteries for green cars, hybrids and fuel cells. Nissan aims to become a global leader...
- Firms search for way to shrink geometries beyond 18nm step. Manners, David // Electronics Weekly;3/17/2004, Issue 2138, p22
The recent announcement by NEC Corp. that it is pursuing metal growth techniques in its search for ways to shrink structures follows work by Axon Technologies. Axon is using silver atom-laden chalcogenide electrolyte in its programmable metallisation cell, while NEC has a process that involves...