Equus scoops top ME award
- Merry party pieces. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Jan1998, p14
Focuses on the first anniversary bash for the magazine `Marketing Event.' Relationship marketing event; Beneficiaries of the evening's net profits; Teams present on the night. INSET: A big thank you..
- Inaugural awards a success. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p19
Reports on the inaugural Marketing Event Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on September 14, 1998. List of winners; Number of attendees.
- Blue chips in awards finals. // Marketing Event;Sep98, p4
Announces that blue-chip client companies have been shortlisted for the inaugural `Marketing Event' awards. Automobile manufacturers that are on the shortlist.
- Experts judge debut awards. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p5
Reports on the judging of 118 entries for the inaugural `Marketing Event' Awards, to be launched on September 14, 1998 in Great Britain. List of judges; Sponsors of the awards.
- Stand awards for new event. // Marketing Event;Jun97, p7
Announces `Marketing Event's presentation of stand awards to winning exhibitors at the Relationship Marketing Event. Categories to be judged; Judges.
- Get entries in for ME awards. // Marketing Event;May2001, p4
States that the closing date for entries for the `Marketing Event' (ME) Awards is on June 16, 2001. Background information on the ME awards; Categories of the award.
- Industry forum didn't deserve to be criticised. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p17
Focuses on the criticism of an exhibition delegate in an article on the Association of Exhibition Organisers Industry Forum in the periodical 'Marketing Event,' in October 2001. Reaction on the criticism; Details on the criticism; Opinion on delegates in the forum.
- Entry forms available for key awards. // Marketing Event;Apr97, p8
Reveals that all registered readers of the `Marketing Event' periodical are entitled to join the 1997 Marketing Exhibition Effectiveness Awards.
- CORPORATE TITANS AND THEIR PURSUERS. // Global Finance;Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p58
Presents several charts which list the recipients of 'Global Finance' magazine's awards for global companies from 1998 to 2001.