EDITORS' COMMENTS: THE CHALLENGES OF BUILDING THEORY BY COMBINING LENSES
- Forthcoming Articles. // Review of Financial Studies;Dec2013, Vol. 26 Issue 12, pi3
A list is presented of articles to be published in future issues of the publication including "The Economics of Solicited and Unsolicited Credit Ratings," "Board Expertise: Do Directors From Related Industries Help Bridge the Information Gap" and "Securitization and Loan Performance: Ex Ante and...
- JFQ volume 48 issue 3 Cover and Back matter. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, pb1
A list is presented of articles scheduled for publication in subsequent issues of the publication and a style manual for submissions of academic discourse in presented.
- JFQ volume 46 issue 1 Cover and Back matter. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;02/01/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 1, pb1
The article presents information on style requirements for articles submitted for publication and a list of articles scheduled for publication in future issues.
- JFQ volume 48 issue 3 Cover and Front matter. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, pf1
A table of contents is presented for the articles published in this issue, a list of editors of the publication is presented and information is offered on submissions of academic discourse, subscriptions and copyright.
- JFQ volume 50 issue 3 Cover and Front matter. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun2015, Vol. 50 Issue 3, pf1
The front matter for the June 2015 issue of the journal is presented, including the table of contents, a listing of the managing editorial staff, and copyright and subscription information.
- EDITORIAL. Hart, Oliver; King, Mervyn // Review of Economic Studies;Jan82, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p1
The author reflects on the editorial aspects of the Review of Economic Studies. In January 1981 we published an editorial in order to inform readers about various changes in editorial policy and the length of production and refereeing lags. We are pleased to claim that there has been a...
- The Targowski & Bowman Model of Communication: Problems and Proposals for Adaptation. Van Hoorde, Johan // Journal of Business Communication;Winter90, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p51
This article presents an examination of a communication model that was presented in a previous issue. The author attempts to adapt this model in order to increase its supplementary value and explanatory power as well as its ability to predict the communicative outcome of a message in a given...
- Organizational Discontinuity: Integrating Evolutionary and Revolutionary Change Theories. Deeg, Jürgen // Management Revue;2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p190
Facing an age of tremendous change and transformation, the ability to cope with such radically, i.e. discontinuous changing contexts is not only a major challenge in present organizational practices, but also a "true test" for organization science. Thus, the paper pursues a critical study of the...
- MINUTES OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CHURCH HISTORY ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING. // Church History;Jun2010, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p524
The article presents the proceedings of the January 9, 2010 annual business meeting of the American Society of Church History held in San Diego, California. Subjects discussed include the reports by the society president, various committees, and the editors of the journal "Church History."...