Fail Proof Recipe For Success: Take Food, Add Oprah
- Book reviews: Science & technology. Miller, Wendy; Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;10/15/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 17, p84
Reviews the book `The Joy of Cooking,' by Irma Rombauer and others.
- Forecasts: Lifestyle. Brainard, Dulcy; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;9/15/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 38, p71
Reviews the book `Joy of Cooking,' by Irma Rombauer, Marion Rombauer Becker, and Ethan Becker.
- Trout eating in America. Welp, Mary // Louisville Magazine;Jul99, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p83
Presents trout recipes from the cookbook `The Joy of Cooking.' Ingredients; Method of preparation; Nutrition value.
- Irma Rombauer The Joy of Cooking. Finn, Molly // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar2000, Issue 101, p44
Reviews the book `The Joy of Cooking,' by Irma Rombauer.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Knoblauch, Mark // Booklist;10/15/97, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p374
Reviews the book, `Joy of Cooking,' by Irma Rombauer and others.
- No more simmered porcupine. D.F. // U.S. News & World Report;05/19/97, Vol. 122 Issue 19, p10
Reports on the efforts of Ethan Becker to update in 1997 `The Joy of Cooking,' originally written in 1931 by his grandmother Irma Rombauer. The book's status as the bestselling all-purpose cookbook ever; The last time it was updated; The type of entries that will be dropped and added.
- Finding new joy in cooking. R.D. // Publishers Weekly;7/14/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 28, p48
Reports on the revisions made to `The Joy of Cooking,' by Irma S. Rombauer. History of the book; Details of the revisions made; Reactions from consumers to the revised copy; Additional recipes added.
- Missouriana. MOFFITT, KELLY; JIAXI LU // Missouri Life;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p110
The article offers informationon Christmas holidays, "Joy of Cooking," by Irma Rombauer, and the Festival of Nations in the U.S.
- The new culinary bible. Sachs, Andrea // Self;Nov97, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p101
Reviews the 1997 edition of the book `Joy of Cooking,' by Irma S. Rombauer, Marion Rombauer Becker, and Ethan Becker. INSET: Hot tamales..
- Parrott au Jus. Corcoran, Steffie // Oklahoma Today;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p99
An interview with Ryan Parrott, executive chef and partner in Deep Fork Group of restaurants, is presented. He comments on the value of the cookbook "Joy of Cooking." He reveals that he loves watching the television shows, "Iron Chef" and "Dinner: Impossible." Parrott claims that the biggest...