- Price Hikes Slow Down. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;11/30/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 41, p38
The article examines the market prices for polymer in Europe as of November 30, 2005. Improvement in feedstock prices and supply have led polyethylene (PE) producers to push back price increases that were effective November 15. The contract prices for ethylene-PE are projected to peak in the...
- Indian PS output up on demand. Viswanathan, Prema; Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;3/19/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 58, p43
The article reports on the efforts of Indian polystyrene (PS) producers to increase their PS output on the back of strong demand and improving margins. Supreme Petrochemicals raised production to above 80 percent, while LG Polymers plans to do the same by the middle of March 2007. Stable styrene...
- Plastics News resin pricing chart. // Plastics News;11/19/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p25
Several charts on resin prices including polystyrene end markets Food service, commodity thermoplastics, and recycled plastics are presented.
- EPS producers to pass on hefty increases in feedstock costs. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;7/4/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2154, p13
Deals with the plan of producers of expandable polystyrene (EPS) in Europe to increase prices in response to price hike in feedstock. Increase in prices of benzene; Demand and consumption of EPS; Amount of increase in EPS prices to be implemented by producers.
- EPS suppliers battle hikes. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/18/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2120, p10
Reports on the struggle of expandable polystyrene (EPS) producers to cope with the increases in raw material costs in Europe in 2004. Cost of packaging and block material; Impact of the cost increases on EPS products; Forecast of customers for prices of EPS at the end of summer.
- PS, EPS prices tumble 5 cents. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;10/26/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p3
The article informs that selling prices for solid and expanded polystyrene (EPS) in North America fall 5 cents per pound since September 1, 2009. Weak demand and soft raw material prices attributed to fall in prices. Sliding prices for benzene feedstock, which is used to make polystyrene...
- Feedstocks fuel price hikes for PET bottle resin, solid PS. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;3/22/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p3
Needing to restore margins and keep up with raw material increases, makers of solid polystyrene (PS) and PET bottle resin have increased prices for their products in recent weeks. Solid PS prices jumped an average of 4 cents per pound after experiencing a similar increase in January, according...
- Price Bulletin: Roll goods and raw materials. // Nonwovens Markets;10/21/2015, p3
A table is presented depicting prices of raw materials such as staple fiber, roll good and polymer in North American Market and European Market from October 2014 to 2015.
- Price Bulletin: Roll goods and raw materials. // Nonwovens Markets;5/21/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p3
The article presents a chart of the price ranges of roll goods and raw materials such as staple fiber and polymers and pulps in the fibers industry for the periods of May 2013, April 2014 and May 2014.