- AMP flags conflicts audit. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;3/16/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that AMP Financial Planning Pty. Ltd. has supported the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) principles on conflicts of interest by creating a taskforce to make sure its planners comply with the guidelines in Australia. The company's 1,200 planners would be audited and...
- Financial planners to host dinner meeting. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/17/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p20
Reports on the move of the Financial Planning Association to hold a dinner meeting in Armonk, New York.
- WOW! Leyes, Maggie; Mseka, Ayo // Advisor Today;Aug2004, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p34
Highlights the 2004 Annual Million Dollar Round Table Meeting in Anaheim, California. Emphasis on traditional insurance and financial planning; Number of participants; Relationship between financial advisor and client; Consideration of the reluctance of clients to pay fees.
- ET Genealogical Society sets meeting. // Malakoff News (TX);8/3/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 31, p7A
The article reports on the meeting of the East Texas Genealogical Society at the Taylor Public Library in Texas on August 5, 2007.
- BSI flies kitemark to set a standard of IFA experience. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;3/3/2005, p9
The article focuses on the upcoming British Standards Institute committee meeting in Berlin, Germany on standards within financial planning. The definition of an "experienced" IFA will be the subject of discussion in the meeting. The debate, which is in advance of BSI's plenary meeting with the...
- Task Force Paves Way for Leadership Transition. Seger, Joe D. // American Schools of Oriental Research Newsletter;Mar2002, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the work of the American Schools of Oriental Research's Leadership Task Force Work Group. Composition of the task force; Major areas of concern; Forum opened by the task force for discussion of matters of interest to the organization.
- AACN Standards Review Task Force Update. // AAACN Viewpoint;May/Jun2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
Provides information on the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing Standards Review Task Force created in 2005. Groups composing the Task Force; Purpose of the Task Force; Goal of the Task Force.
- Lifting the fog of war. DINES, KARL // Money Marketing;3/5/2015, Issue 1475, p45
The article discusses the four-stage approach in preparing for sunset clause in financial service. Topics include contacting providers to identify assets affected by the clause, determining applicable charges and conducting client meetings. Also mentioned is the adviser commission in completing...
- Life's a bleach. Cicutti, Nic // Money Marketing;3/2/2006, p38
The article comments on the dinner meetings of independent financial advisers which are held in Great Britain. Part of the agenda of the meetings are on pensions along with real luminaries. These advisers who attended were becoming aware of demands by clients who are willing to engage for a more...