- AMP flags conflicts audit. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;3/16/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that AMP Financial Planning Pty. Ltd. has supported the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) principles on conflicts of interest by creating a taskforce to make sure its planners comply with the guidelines in Australia. The company's 1,200 planners would be audited and...
- Financial planners to host dinner meeting. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/17/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p20
Reports on the move of the Financial Planning Association to hold a dinner meeting in Armonk, New York.
- WOW! Leyes, Maggie; Mseka, Ayo // Advisor Today;Aug2004, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p34
Highlights the 2004 Annual Million Dollar Round Table Meeting in Anaheim, California. Emphasis on traditional insurance and financial planning; Number of participants; Relationship between financial advisor and client; Consideration of the reluctance of clients to pay fees.
- ET Genealogical Society sets meeting. // Malakoff News (TX);8/3/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 31, p7A
The article reports on the meeting of the East Texas Genealogical Society at the Taylor Public Library in Texas on August 5, 2007.
- BSI flies kitemark to set a standard of IFA experience. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;3/3/2005, p9
The article focuses on the upcoming British Standards Institute committee meeting in Berlin, Germany on standards within financial planning. The definition of an "experienced" IFA will be the subject of discussion in the meeting. The debate, which is in advance of BSI's plenary meeting with the...
- Task Force Paves Way for Leadership Transition. Seger, Joe D. // American Schools of Oriental Research Newsletter;Mar2002, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the work of the American Schools of Oriental Research's Leadership Task Force Work Group. Composition of the task force; Major areas of concern; Forum opened by the task force for discussion of matters of interest to the organization.
- AACN Standards Review Task Force Update. // AAACN Viewpoint;May/Jun2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
Provides information on the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing Standards Review Task Force created in 2005. Groups composing the Task Force; Purpose of the Task Force; Goal of the Task Force.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, p4
The article presents a calendar of events of possible interest to financial planners including the "FPA NexGen 2008 - A Communities of Interest" conference in St. Cloud, Minnesota, the "FPA Boston 2008" conference, and the the "FPA Residency 2008" program at the University of California, Irvine.
- FPA After One Year. Newton, Catherine // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2000 SourceBook 2001, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p26
This article reports on the accomplishments of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S., as of December 2000. Membership held steady at 29,000 plus, and the new member target of 5,400 was exceeded. A new government relations office enabled FPA to quickly establish itself as the voice...