- Appointments. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 24, p2082
The article announces the appointment of John A. Armitstead as system director of Pharmacy Services of Lee Memorial Health System and Janet Blackmere as director of Clinical Solutions of Pharmacy OneSource Inc.
- Appointments. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/15/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p290
No abstract available.
- Appointment & Promotion. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;10/1/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 19, p1767
The article announces that John S. Clark was promoted to Director of Pharmacy Services and James G. Stevenson was appointed Chief Pharmacy Officer, for University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers in Ann Arbor, Michigan; Stevenson was also appointed Chair, Department of Clinical, Social,...
- ASHP Award for Distinguished Leadership in Health-System Pharmacy Practice. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/1/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 3, pe2
The article announces that Janet Silvester has received the ASHP Award for Distinguished Leadership in Health-System Pharmacy Practice.
- Thank you and Farewell Yvonne. Dowling, Helen; Matthews, Helen; Eaton, Vaughn; Keen, Neil; Kirsa, Sue // Journal of Pharmacy Practice & Research;Mar2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p10
No abstract available.
- News Briefs. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/15/2014, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p275
This section offers U.S. pharmacy news briefs including the result of a new labeling standard established by the U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP), and the attendance of Paul W. Abramowitz, chief executive officer (CEO) of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), at the 6th...
- Colleagues mourn the loss of John Webb, 87. Traynor, Kate // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;5/1/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p784
A eulogy for John W. Webb, a recipient of the 1986 Harvey A. K. Whitney Lecture Award, and director of pharmacy at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in Boston, is presented.
- Pharmacy helps hospital win national quality award. Thompson, Cheryl A. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/15/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p343
Profiles Alex Kardos, director of pharmacy services at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in Hamilton, New Jersey. Contribution to the hospital's pharmaceutical management; Achievement in the pharmacy service; Management style.
- Hospital Pharmacy-Industry Cooperation. Stetler, C. Joseph // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/1/71, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p232
Presents the text of a speech given by Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association President C. Joseph Stetler on December 10, 1970, which deals with the importance of cooperation between the pharmaceutical industry and the hospital pharmacy profession.