Iowa pharmacy college celebrates 125
- SCHOOLS OF PHARMACY. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Jul2002, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Presents a 2002-2003 directory of schools of pharmacy and research in Europe.
- Pharm Aid. Nold Jr., James // Louisville Magazine;Feb2009, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p48
The article presents information on Sullivan University's new College of Pharmacy in Louisville, Kentucky. It mentions that 74 students comprise the first class of the college which is beginning its third quarter of existence. It states that the college includes spacious new labs and lecture...
- Clovis pharmacy school opens. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/28/2014, Issue 324776, p6
The article reports that the California Health Sciences University has begin its Doctor of Pharmacy program.
- Instant admission for courses. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/16/2013, p1
The article reports on the spot admission to be conducted by Hyderabad, India-based higher institution Symbiosis Group of Institutions at Haj Bhavan on July 17-18, 2013 in which students having high percent marks in Plus Two exams can take direct admission in their courses like pharmacy.
- SCHOOL OF PHARMACY. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Aug2008, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p10
The article presents various schools of pharmacy in Europe. It includes Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology in Germany, Service of Development of Medecines (SDM)-University of Barcelona, Spain and University of Groningen in the Netherlands. Information on each school are also offered in the...
- Graduate Education and Research at the University of Pittsburgh (GEAR-UP): A Program to Educate Students about Pharmaceutical Research. Poloyac, Samuel M.; Rohan, Lisa C.; Janjic, Jelena M.; Gibbs, Robert B.; Kroboth, Patricia D.; Smith, Randall B. // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Dec2005, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p1
Objectives. To develop a program to inform and encourage students enrolled in pharmacy and related programs in the United States about research careers in the pharmaceutical sciences. Design. The Graduate Education and Research at the University of Pittsburgh (GEAR-UP) Program was designed with...
- Effect of Incentives on Student Performance on Milemarker Examinations. Sansgiry, Sujit S.; Chanda, Surupa; Lemke, Thomas; Szilagyi, Julianna E. // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Dec2006, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p1
Objectives. The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of incentives on student performance on comprehensive cumulative examinations administered at the College of Pharmacy, University of Houston. Methods. This study is a retrospective longitudinal study conducted over a period of 6...
- Cooperation in Pharmacy Education in Canada and the United States. Kehrer, James P.; Schindel, Theresa J.; Mann, Henry J. // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Nov2010, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p1
Although the education of student pharmacists and the practice of pharmacy in Canada have many similarities with that in the United States, there also are differences. The planning of curricula in pharmacy education is of particular importance to the advancement of pharmacy in Canada because of...
- Influences on Malaysian Pharmacy Students' Career Preferences. Hasan, Syed Shahzad; Chong, David Weng Kwai; Ahmadi, Keivan; Wong Pei Se; Hassali, Mohammed Azmi; Hata, Ernieda Mohammed; Hadi, Muhammed Abdul; Sridhar, Sathvik Belagodu; Ahmed, Syed Imran; Low Bee Yean; Efendie, Benny // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Dec2010, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p1
Objectives. To identify and evaluate factors affecting the career preferences of fourth-year bachelor of pharmacy (BPharm) students in Malaysia in the presence of a 4-year period of mandatory government service. Methods. A validated self-administered questionnaire was used in this...