- Congratulations on a Job Well Done. Schulaka, Corly // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2009 Retirement, p3
The article focuses on the success of retirement income planning in the U.S. Study on the retirement income distribution market held by Diversified Services Group shows that 60 percent of the planners says their clients did not make any relevant changes to their lifestyle or retirement plan....
- What Will It Take To SURVIVE? Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Apr2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p72
Offers several views on financial planning in the U.S. by 2015. Factors to be considered by financial planners in dealing with the finances of retirees; Forecast on the demand for financial advisers from the mass consumer market; Types of leading strategies.
- Is It Time for Annuities? Schulaka, Carly // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2010 Annuities Supplement, p6
The article presents the findings from the 2010 Financial Adviser Use and Perceptions of Annuity Products survey conducted by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S. The author reveals that majority of respondents admit that they use or recommend annuities of some type to their...
- The Hot Job of Financial Planning&hellip. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p16
Comments on the article featured in "U.S. News & World Report" about financial planning. Popularity of the career in financial planning; Demand for financial planners in the banking, brokerage and mutual fund fields; Failure of the magazine to mention designations or licenses.
- Internet Highway Report... // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1999, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p18
This section presents a list of web sites relevant to financial planners and financial planning in the U.S.
- Tasking the Task Force: When Is a CFPÂ® Certificant a Fiduciary? Thompson, Duane R. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p22
This article addresses issues concerning fiduciary standards in financial planning in the U.S. In a news release, the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board noted that it would be choosing, among members for various standing committees in 2004, volunteers for a task force begun in 2003 to...
- Observer. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p28
The article presents news briefs related to the financial planning industry in the U.S. as of January 2006. Spectrem Group reported that a large proportion of investors in the country are interested in investing in mutual funds. The energy generating sector of the nation is performing well since...
- How the Other Half Plans. Kitces, Michael E. // Financial Planning;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p64
Discusses the need for analytical experts by financial planning firms in the U.S. in 2004. Duties of an analytical expert; Sources where analytical experts can be found; Ways financial planners can find an appropriate place for their technical skills. INSET: Becoming a Back-Office Expert.
- CE Quiz March 2005. // Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p125
Presents a quiz to financial advisers concerning financial planning issues in the U.S. Information on the distribution rule which apply to beneficiaries if the owner of the individual retirement account dies before the required beginning date; Rate of maximum tax for gold exchange-traded funds...