- CFP Gains Favor. D. B. // REP.;Nov2014, Vol. 38 Issue 11, pS8
The article offers information on the advertising campaign preferred by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board), that helps in gaining favor among registered investment advisors (RIA) firms.
- Designation Fatigue? Britton, Diana // REP.;Nov2013, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p18
The article focuses on the WealthManagement.com's 2013 AdvisorBenchmarking RIA Trend Report which found that fewer advisors are pursuing or holding designations. The survey reviewed 381 registered investment advisors and found that number of advisors pursuing the Certified Financial Planner...
- CFP Board Allows Wirehouse Advisors to Call Themselves Fee-Only on Its Website. Marsh, Ann // Financial-planning.com;9/19/2013, p9
The article reports that the Certified Financial Planner(CFP) Board allows some 486 advisors to call themselves fee-only advisors on the CFP Board web site, which some CFP Board members labelled as violation of board's rules. Topics discussed include the CFP Board contending with controversy...
- Co-Sponsors for Conference. // Practical Accountant;Apr2007 Supplement, Vol. 40, p8
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association and the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) of Standards Inc. will be sponsoring the 2007 Program Directors Conference which will be held on September in Seattle, Washington. The Program Directors offers educational courses for...
- Network and Learn with Global Colleagues in Seattle. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 20, p30
This article presents the business networking opportunities available at the September conference of the Financial Planning Association, FPA-Seattle 2007. Close to one fifth of the registrants are from outside the United States and special focus has been given to global issues. More than half of...
- CONCLUSIONS. // Investment Advisor;Mar2013, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p70
A continuing education quiz on financial advisors pre-reviewed by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board of Standards) is presented.
- CFP Board Unveils Online Career Center. Barney, Lee // Plan Advisor News;2015, p112
The article presents the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards' Career Center designed to serve those interested in a career as a financial planner and support employers and job seekers in the financial advisory industry.
- Study Allays Online Fears. // On Wall Street;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on a study by the United States Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards study which showed that the Internet does not pose big threat to financial advisers. Percentage of those polled who have Internet access; Percentage of the poll respondents who actually invest online.
- CONCLUSIONS: CE TEST. // Investment Advisor;Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p133
A Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards continuing education quiz on investment advising is presented.