Inside Washington: November 20, 2010
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/29/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p1556
Presents a list of public schedule of United States (U.S.) President George W. Bush from October 22-26, 2001, and other issues concerning the U.S. government.
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;8/12/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p1332
Presents a list of U.S. President George W. Bush's public schedule and other items of general interest announced by the Office of the Press Secretary.
- Four More Years... But of What? Gillespie, Nick // Reason;Feb2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p4
Introduces a series of articles on the U.S. government under the administration of President George W. Bush.
- Washington Notebook. Schorr, Daniel // New Leader;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p3
Comments on some of the issues facing the administration of United States President George W. Bush. Relation between President George W. Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin; Information on the American intelligence issue; Overview on the embryo stem cell research issue.
- The Apocalypse of the United States as the Leading World Power (and the Emergence of a New World Order). Appignani, Louis J. // Humanist;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p7
This article presents a discussion of the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, adapted from the speech by Louis J. Appignani in acceptance of the Humanist Business Leader award at the 65th Annual Conference of the American Humanist Association held May 11-14, 2006.
- Complicity, objectivity & stupidity. Bowman, James // New Criterion;Dec2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p60
Discusses the prevailing political conditions in the U.S. as of December 2002. Factors contributing to President George W. Bush's strength in the 2002 presidential elections; Discussion on the election campaigning for these elections; Role played by the press during election campaigns.
- An Uncommon Challenge. Kirschten, Dick // Government Executive;Feb2001, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p81
Highlights the challenge of United States President George W. Bush to find ways to please distinctively different electorates as he seeks to consolidate his standing as leader of one nation. Fragile electoral mandate; Winning support from the fast-growing blocs of immigrant voters in large...
- THE TIES THAT BIND. Clark, Timothy B. // Government Executive;Mar2001, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p8
Comments on the regulatory bind created by outgoing administration officials for their successors in the administration of United States President George W. Bush. Scope of the regulatory surge during the administration of former President Bill Clinton and the means Bush has to reverse it;...
- Names of Possible Bush Transportation Appointees Floated. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;12/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31030, p6
Reports on the possible candidates for United States Transportation Secretary in a George W. Bush administration. Senator Spencer Abraham from Michigan; Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson; David Laney, a Texas transportation commissioner.